URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: 69/Beechnut
Activities: Massage, BBBJ, cum-dumping
Hair Length and Color: Above shoulder, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Skinny, above average height for Viet lady, rock-hard MM that aren’t fooling anyone
Recommendation: Yes
  • Owj
  • 01-03-2023, 08:25 AM
Sounds like a vid on the hub.
Bad fiction writing.
@majorjones, good thing I’m not an author then, lol. But the events portrayed are accurate. Every girl is YMMV, if you didn’t have the same experience with her, don’t know what to tell you.
@majorjones, good thing I’m not an author then, lol. But the events portrayed are accurate. Every girl is YMMV, if you didn’t have the same experience with her, don’t know what to tell you. Originally Posted by grendel79
I just don’t understand the excessive demeaning and vulgarity when talking about these girls, I have known Liz for 15 years. And yes, there’s only one reason I go see her and whether or not her profession is socially acceptable or not, you may want to stop to consider the fact That she probably has hundreds of thousands of tax free dollars to show for efforts over the last 15 years at least. If she is a good money manager, as many folks from her culture are, she will probably be able to move back to Vietnam and retire in luxury . Factice, she’s probably a pretty nice person in private life, a good mama, sister, and daughter to someone. I’m not saying you need to show a lot of respect, but there’s no reason to be so vulgar and disrespectful
  • Owj
  • 01-03-2023, 08:08 PM
Sand and Liz are both very nice people as are most of the ladies I have encountered. I treat them with courtesy and respect and it would s generally returned.
Sand and Liz are both very nice people as are most of the ladies I have encountered. I treat them with courtesy and respect and it would s generally returned. Originally Posted by Owj
THIS
Well said Tulsa. Have not ever done a review on Liz but I knew her from makeover at least 16 years ago. She’s a very very sweet woman and I’m not doing a WK. I haven’t seen her since the summer, need to make some time.
I appreciate all you guys acknowledging the importance of being polite here. All that being said, I will say that the sessions with them have gotten so predictable and monotonous. It’s just not like the old days, of course, nothing else is either.
The dude went 10yrs between reviews. Make of that what you will.
The dude went 10yrs between reviews. Make of that what you will. Originally Posted by DeathbyChilly
He was a guest of the state
: shrug :
Hey guys, your concerns about my language are noted and understood, please don’t misunderstand—I was nice in both sessions, not rough, and chit-chatted with both of them about where they’re from in Vietnam. With both Liz and Sandy, they texted me throughout the week to say hi and ask when I’m coming back—probably wouldn’t have done that if I’m a bad customer. I used to do some work in Vietnam and Sandy and I especially chatted about Saigon (since she’s from the south, she doesn’t call it Ho Chi Minh City). I lived and worked in SE Asia from 2012-2022, thus the 10-year gap between my Houston reviews. Hope that clears things up.
  • Owj
  • 01-05-2023, 04:02 PM
How does current day VN compare to Houston?