Address: Hotel in Tillman's Corner
Activities: BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blonde past shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Slim, 5' or so, large C cup breasts, lots of ink
Recommendation: No
Why not?
You haven’t seen her yet, I suggest that you take hubris’s word on this one… I wouldn’t drive from Dothan to Mobile unless she was paying me, a lot…
I have said it before and I will say it again, Tillman’s Corner and Theodore are a hard “no” for me, not no, but hell no… I would say ymmv may vary if I thought so, but I know better…
That’s obviously not going to happen… I guess I don’t know what else to say other than, guys, don’t do it…trust me, you can thank me later… or not… whatever floats your boat..
You have no reason to even involve yourself in this discussion in the first place, BB, the “grown folks” are talking… go get a massage, lol…
Haha I only had interest in hearing the dirt. I know to stay far away from that corner.
Thanks for the review.... that's one more for the no go list
I guess it’s about what you are cool with…my “little head” makes that call … my “big head” tries not to put it in that situation in the first place…
Is Jae Rae still a Mobile thing. She’s the only thing I’d see there. SA is your only prayer. I drive to PNS or Biloxi.
Mobile is a loss to me of the lack of quality providers.
I’ve paid my dues on Tillmans corner. Laid some nasty pipe
Is Jae Rae still a Mobile thing. She’s the only thing I’d see there. SA is your only prayer. I drive to PNS or Biloxi.
Mobile is a loss to me of the lack of quality providers.
I’ve paid my dues on Tillmans corner. Laid some nasty pipe Originally Posted by Bigfatrat
When is the last time you saw Jae Rae ? Your opinion might change....SA is full of GPS.... Mobile is just a freaking desert
I hate to hear that about Jae Rae, but I’m not surprised… she was hell when she was well … she made herself sick all by herself…
To Return to the Original Topic of this Thread . . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
That’s pretty much ridiculous, “Boss Man “ , whatever you say