Top 5 providers you wouldn't see again

This would be your worst experiences for GFE. Examples would be name and to much smoke in air, to standoffish, lousy kisser, not prepared for GFE and you get the point. I believe this would help the hobbyist out there. I know we do reviews however, I don't believe half of them. I have gone off review comments only to visit a provider that was reviewed and left thinking, what the heck were they thinking when they wrote that good review I'd never go back...... Well let's see what we get here and ladies you can also comment if you like
Sweetie you might want to be careful with posts like this...
This would be your worst experiences for GFE. Examples would be name and to much smoke in air, to standoffish, lousy kisser, not prepared for GFE and you get the point. I believe this would help the hobbyist out there. I know we do reviews however, I don't believe half of them. I have gone off review comments only to visit a provider that was reviewed and left thinking, what the heck were they thinking when they wrote that good review I'd never go back...... Well let's see what we get here and ladies you can also comment if you like Originally Posted by Passion2015
Then simply write a review based on YOUR experience. Your experience will differ than others.
If you ask me, this thread is really pointless. I can only see it leading to a guy mentioning a girls name and then it becoming a banter back and forth. Or white knights stepping in and defending their ATF etc.
LOL, He'll learn. Notice he's only been here for about 5 weeks. I wouldn't touch that bomb!
Maybe he should have posted that in ML.. then it would at least take a day or two for responses to get leaked.
I know we do reviews however, I don't believe half of them. I have gone off review comments only to visit a provider that was reviewed and left thinking, what the heck were they thinking when they wrote that good review I'd never go back...... Well let's see what we get here and ladies you can also comment if you like Originally Posted by Passion2015
I know there are problems with reviews. However, may I suggest YOU writing a review before you criticize others.

You have been a member a little over a month, no reviews, and you complain about people who do write reviews.

Seems kind of weird to read a review, visit the provider, have a disappointing visit, write no review to help others, and then complain about the original review.
LOL, gotta love this sight. More people criticize posting than just following directions. Gotta love it!!!!!!!!!!!
He can't post it in the ML, he doesn't have accesss.
I love this site (not sight)... Passion no one has criticized you.. topics likes these are not ones that people are openly going to discuss on the board. These topics start drama and will most definitely get those who do blacklisted with many ladies around. This is a review board if you had a bad time with a reviewed provider then you should let the community know by posting a review.
This would be your worst experiences for GFE. Examples would be name and to much smoke in air, to standoffish, lousy kisser, not prepared for GFE and you get the point. I believe this would help the hobbyist out there. I know we do reviews however, I don't believe half of them. I have gone off review comments only to visit a provider that was reviewed and left thinking, what the heck were they thinking when they wrote that good review I'd never go back...... Well let's see what we get here and ladies you can also comment if you like Originally Posted by Passion2015
The 5 I won't see again:

nuf sed
I gotta be an English major also? Darn they didn't tell me when I joined Well back to school I go. Isn't this coed discussion and not review? Just checking. Just being sarcastic)) Anyways, all you great people out there, you really don't have to answer the posting if u don't like it. Really, I was just asking a question. It's like voting no one says you have to. Just saying!!!!!!
I only have one on the list of no return: Igor the Hunchbacked Provider. She was 3 feet tall, smelled like goats and had a heavier beard than I did. And halfway through the session she started whacking me with a stick and yelling at me in some strange Eastern European language. All that and no bbbj. Never again, I'm telling you.
I gotta be an English major also? Darn they didn't tell me when I joined Well back to school I go. Isn't this coed discussion and not review? Just checking. Just being sarcastic)) Anyways, all you great people out there, you really don't have to answer the posting if u don't like it. Really, I was just asking a question. It's like voting no one says you have to. Just saying!!!!!! Originally Posted by Passion2015
With all due respect, most people (believe it or not, even on ECCIE) do not go looking to stir up trouble. A review can be negative for many reasons, not always due to the provider's level of service. This is one question I would advise all to avoid answering. No offense intended.
....These topics start drama and will most definitely get those who do blacklisted with many ladies around. This is a review board........ Originally Posted by Britttany_love

Yes it is and Yes there are petty ladies with agendas....

Then again there are many that simply run their ads and do their business without concern for what is written here.....

You are being a bit hypocritical starting out by saying you saw someone and did not agree with what was reviewed and not posting your OWN experience of the encounter.

There are MANY ladies here I would never see based on what is in their reviews or available back channel......

But there are a few whose company I have enjoyed....
Either the OP lacks common sense or he knows very well what he is doing and just wants to stir the pot for the entertainment value of it.

This board has seen far too many "mongers versus providers" threads turn extremely hostile. This has driven away a great many valuable posters thus changing the whole dynamic of this board in a negative way.

I suspect that those who remain (regardless of how drama oriented some may be) have learned from the board wars.
If you're looking to start a war you'll have to go poison a different well because this place has "Been there, done that" already.
Had one provider fall asleep while giving me a blow job...probably not want to see her again... lol