Encounter: Chyna Rain

User ID: -
Date: January
Name: Chyna Rain
Phone: (206) 753-7735
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/fargo...-/515226127873
City: Fargo
State: North Dakota
Address: Nice hotel South Fargo
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Massage, CBJ, CFS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Exactly as you see in the pics. If anything the pics make her chest look smaller than it is. Few tattoos, she looks really good. Thick in a very good way.
Recommendation: Yes
thanks for the review....alot of these gals that are from diff cities end up here on their tour however, they don't have reviews on here or other sites (and some do on other boards), that WE don't subscribe to and have no clue as to if its a scam or bad service, scam etc....police..our biggest fear. thanks again for the review. YOU all in the background that are reading this need to step up....start leaving reviews, letting us know who's legit and not...we are all inn this together to have a little fun and not get arrested??? fair?? SPEAK OUT??
Nice review Travel and great comment havefun… I for one have been slacking and will try step it up…(just left a Selena review)

I have met Chyna, I would also recommend her, but know she is pretty mechanical and limits positions, depending on length of time. Like hhr gets you 1 position… hour May be more…