OH2 banned my IP address!

I've been a member on aspd (until it ended), eccie and OH2 for years. I've made one post on OH2 about a month ago...I just received a message saying the administrator banned my IP address! Is this connected with the problems the OH2 site has been having? Anybody else get a message like this?
Mine blocked as well. I believe it is a tech issue.
Unfortunately it’s been happening a lot lately. But give it time it’ll be back soon!

Attached Images File Type: jpeg 0848DA10-272A-408A-BDB9-9ED74137FC75.jpeg (98.3 KB, 342 views)
Im blocked as well
It’s typically not something individual, it’s just the message you get when it’s having another one of its crashes.
It happened to me also, using Firefox on a Widows 10 platform. Once it happens it almost impossible to get in unless you clear your cookies and cache. Close browser then reopen and try again. That worked for me.
  • ttmax
  • 02-12-2023, 09:56 PM
Try Puffin works good.
Works for me on Puffin..When it happens, I try Firefox or just wait a day or so and it's back.
It's happened to me as well. I just clear my cache or restart my phone
I’m having the issue that it said my password was incorrect, so I went thru the trouble of resetting it, and after receiving the email with the new password, it’s still says it’s incorrect. No help from support. Been locked out for weeks. Any advice?
Omg i have been having the password issue for weeks it's driving me freakin crazy!!!!
I've emailed support literally 5 times and no response. Every time I enter the password they send u it days that it's incorrect I'm going NUTS. I'm losing out on so much money!
  • Gio25
  • 02-22-2023, 10:24 AM
Omg Im having the same issue I can’t login for weeks this is so fucking annoying plus it’s affecting me. I don’t like it at all it’s so fucking slow that I turned to OF!!!