HOBBY QUOTE HALL OF FAME

Have you run across a local wordsmith or sage that managed to not only say something profound about our hobby, but did it in such a way that it was clever, or downright funny enough to make you spit your drink through your nose?

Please post it here for all to share.

There are tons of discussions going on in the regional and special interests forums that not everyone get's a chance to see them, so feel free to nominate those wonderful nuggets here. No self-nominations, please let others honk your horn.

I will get us started with one that made me resort orange juice this morning. it was from the thread about Aunt Flo visiting a favorite provider. . .

I shall swim the mighty red river, but I shall not drink from it! Originally Posted by Biscuit
This is TexTanMan on Berkleigh's Alert Last minute cancellation ...
These hos don't work 4 free. It's really pisses me off that u cancelled after she drove 5 hours to c your sorry ass. Pay the whore what u owe her before this shit gets out of hand.

[your choice of words is inappropriate for coed forums (insulting and disrespectful)-warning points assessed] Originally Posted by TexTanMan
This is going to be, A classic.

*shaking my head*
Maybe if you put some more tinfoil in you hat, the voices inside your head will pipe down. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Written in response to an original post with which TTH obviously disagreed. Fortunately, I wasn't drinking at the time I read it or my keyboard would have been sprayed. Nevertheless, I couldn't stop laughing for nearly an hour after reading it.
Posted by bb2040-
My fellow Dallas people - I need some feedback.
The Situation:
I am in Orlando on business from Dallas for 2 evenings.
I took a look at Eccie and P411.
I quickly realized I am not in Dallas anymore.

Now this is another classic.
*shaking my head*