URL / Website: https://www.eros.com/missouri/kansas...3.htm?cat=6209
City: Kansas City
State: Missouri
Address: Outcall South KC
Activities: CBJ, GPS+
Hair Length and Color: Dark and put up... possibly quite long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: You can tell it is her from the photos but, she's heavier... Pretty face, busty, big ass, big belly. Came modestly dressed but very nice in form fitting athletic wear.
Recommendation: No. Value your time and your money.
wow that sux atm sorry for such a crap experience. but sadly this seems to be the way the hobby is going with the new wave of girls!

• sherm
  • 02-24-2023, 07:22 AM
Thanks for saving my money.
Dang sorry dude.
Great review. I don't go to that gift level unless I'm 100% sure what's going to happen. You laid out specifically what is going to happen and heck to the no on that one. You saved a lot of us a bad experience. Thank you!
Great review. I don't go to that gift level unless I'm 100% sure what's going to happen. You laid out specifically what is going to happen and heck to the no on that one. You saved a lot of us a bad experience. Thank you! Originally Posted by reallyniceguy
Yeah, most ladies I've seen at that price point are great and provide a full experience for the quoted rate for their time. They aren't uncomfortable discussing things with me via text or over the phone.

This wasn't a good experience. The best sense is bought sense. I paid for it, hopefully you guys can learn from it and avoid broads like this in the future.