URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Met in east Houston
Activities: LFK, DFK, bbbj, DATY, MPCFS, COF/CIM
Hair Length and Color: Long dirty blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'7 fit, with beautiful B cups. Shaved down south with a little landing strip. Very pretty face and nice thick muscular legs and ass. Not fatty calling herself THICC like most. She is really good looking.
Recommendation: Absolutely! Yes
Is there a link to her add? Thanks. Or DM me
She is working on getting her P411 setup. Email is the best way to reach her for now.
Doing a double with her and Mona this week. Looking forward to that adventure.
need more than an un-traceable email for contact data if PA is desired
^^Ya & inquiring minds want to know^^
She asked me not to share her phone number. She will have her P411 up soon I'm sure. If you are a trusted client of Mona, she can get you in touch.
I understand. That's all I have to share at the moment.
need more than an un-traceable email for contact data if PA is desired Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I get it. That's all I have to share at the moment
You won't be disappointed. Then together will be amazing I'm sure.
I did a double with her last month. I called it my two UTR double with Buttman's Dream as the third girl. This was one of my birthday bashes. She is very cute and very sexy and up for almost anything. She is good in doubles. I kind of wish we could keep her utr.
Thanks, BL. Hobby gold.
I did a double with her last month. I called it my two UTR double with Buttman's Dream as the third girl. This was one of my birthday bashes. She is very cute and very sexy and up for almost anything. She is good in doubles. I kind of wish we could keep her utr. Originally Posted by sharkman29
Just out of curiosity why do you'll want to keep these ladies UTR?
Cause I don't want every tom, dick, and harry trying to low ball them, trying to BB them, getting them jaded etc.
And you left me off the Eccie family list. I should have been included as having an Eccie family. I've been on here a longggg time.