Name: Samantha Wright
User ID:: 455900
Phone: 832 776 0565
Email Address: Samanthawright36ddd@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://tryst.link
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: I-10 west of town
Activities: CFS, MISH, DATY, BBBJ, CG, FIV, Face sitting, DFK, body exploration, wand
Hair Length and Color: Put up, couldn't tell
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5' 3", slim, very busty. Beautifully made up, sexy lingerie, perfect hygiene. Classic pretty face.

A sparkling pixie with a woman’s body, sexual appetites, and wonderful skills, but a charming little girl laugh and smile. Easy to be with, open and genuine. Likes to chat. Highly responsive, demonstrative and auto-erotic; eager to please and to be pleased - a lover. Someone else has said “she really really loves DATY and is eager to reciprocate.” I can happily say that is, if anything, an understatement.

Intelligent, sophisticated, well-educated and/or well-read if those are important to you, as they are to me. Would be a delightful dinner/theater date even without the extra benefits. Wish I could afford an overnight, a weekend, or a 10 day cruise.

You will leave well satisfied but, also, just feeling happy. Being with her feels a bit like Christmas morning when you were 10.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice ad Samantha.
Nice ad Samantha. Originally Posted by majorjones
Sorry, Mate. I wrote this, not Samantha, if that is what you are implying.
Not sure why you choose to make attacks with no basis but I suspect it says a good bit about your own honesty.
Link does not take you to her ad, and there is no ROS in your post. Try again. Harder this time.
danakelly6969

Here's examples of reviews.
Write a ROS and send it to me by PM.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2461139
OP on line for about 3 yrs and first review. With her donation no wonder she is writing reviews to TRY to elicit business.
Pimpin' ain't easy.
Last time, mates - honest review written by me, just a client, nothing more.
Really a bit puzzled by the snarkiness and vitreol with no basis for the accusations.
Maybe you just like to hear yourselves talk, hidden behind the anonymity of the cyber world.
honest review Originally Posted by danakelly6969
It’s not a review if it has no ROS.