OH2 is back?

Randomly checked OH2 today for whatever reason. It came up with no warnings or anything.

As much as we love to hate OH2's message board, it was a good place to find providers...

I say this in coed because I want anyone and everyone to know. Get those providers back on OH2!
I was so happy when someone told me this today, logged in and worked like a charm.
I’m guessing ck1942 must have found a new host? No security warning for expired certificate, and my password works again.

I’ll have to admit I didn’t think it would happen. It went on so long I had thrown in the towel.
It is back to working well again. I have found that it seems to load in my chrome browser better if I enter:

home.ourhome2.net

rather than just

ourhome2.net
The oh2 haters will not be happy lol
I’m guessing ck1942 must have found a new host? No security warning for expired certificate, and my password works again.

I’ll have to admit I didn’t think it would happen. It went on so long I had thrown in the towel. Originally Posted by TinMan
+1

Thanks to the OP for telling us. I had given up also
Ourhome2.net (vs the longer URL) is working fine with safari. My experience hadn’t been this smooth since the troubles started in February of last year.

*knocks on wood*
It looks like he's back to blocking VPNs, but thanks for the update.