Activities: Show bbbj bbfs daty
Hair Length and Color: Brown mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About C cup nice round butt great attitude
Recommendation: Yes
nice review
She is gone Monday for vacation.
Whenever these agencies say the girl is on vacation, are they actually on a break or does this mean they went back to Korea?
Anything and everything
I’ll ask her this afternoon when I fuck her goodbye. I’m not on the inside of the business side of this, but my sense of it is that the ladies rotate out to keep fresh faces in front of the customers. Even the girls who like it here leave when it gets slow. Somebody like Asa would seem to be an exception and likely lives here. Abby rotates back and forth and is in Las Vegas now but will be back. Even my old favorite Joy (from the old Jade spa) came back last year after about 7 years. Many hang in either SoCal or NY when they are not here. Cherry never came back, but Original Penny still visits as an Indy. We can only hope that Lovely returns.
Good luck with your Easter Sunday creampie!!
I gave her three yesterday..
Oral creampie only, but mission accomplished. This girl has tremendous bbbj skills, deepthroat at just the right moment. She said she will be back soon.
Sure hope she returns soon..
I already miss her!
Check with GL. She may not ho on vacation
Check with GL. She may not ho on vacation Originally Posted by Badhabit2000
Only if I can get respond back.
[QUOTE=chungjang;1063158497]Only if I can get respond

No issue here.
I emailed them to get screened. Once I hear back, gonna see when she'll be available again.