URL / Website: https://www.sunflowergirls.net/ [fixed link - GM]
City: SF university

State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: Shower, BBJ, Boob play, CIM, ACG
Hair Length and Color: Dark and to shoulder. Kept it up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Huge natural C cups, beautiful co-ed look, shaved, 5 lbs shy of being a spinner, great English, make up was nicely done like she was going to a techno concert, a little darker than pics, no tats

Has a hot Korean co-ed look.
Recommendation: Yes
Heard screening is tougher, and much riskier given current climate. If you’re already in, it’s good. If you’re new, requirements can provide too much information if in the wrong hands.

Any suggestions?
Is this the one from AS a few months ago?
Date: April 3
Name: Lev
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: Sunflowergirls.net
City: SF university
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: Shower, BBJ, Boob play, CIM, ACG
Hair Length and Color: Dark and to shoulder. Kept it up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Huge natural C cups, beautiful co-ed look, shaved, 5 lbs shy of being a spinner, great English, make up was nicely done like she was going to a techno concert, a little darker than pics, no tats

Has a hot Korean co-ed look.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by ProfessorXavier
Soo does she actually look like her pics? Your description doesn’t really help, “co-ed” and “almost a spinner” isn’t really helpful it just tells me she is small, not if she’s hot, if she looks like pics, does she have an ass?
@Hoseslanger- These Promoter reviews will always portray these girls as a sexy college coed or sexy volleyball player etc. Take these with a grain of salt and wait for other reviews to come out.

@123ksalter-Yes

Lev sounds fun
@Hoseslanger- These Promoter reviews will always portray these girls as a sexy college coed or sexy volleyball player etc. Take these with a grain of salt and wait for other reviews to come out.

@123ksalter-Yes

Lev sounds fun Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
I’m still fairly new here, how do I figure out who the promoters are, I have an idea as to which ones are real reviews and which aren’t but not sure how to tell about promoters
You can pm me
Heard screening is tougher, and much riskier given current climate. If you’re already in, it’s good. If you’re new, requirements can provide too much information if in the wrong hands.

Any suggestions? Originally Posted by jimmypockets
Your right about not having your info out there

Good review PX
Hello guy's................

Do the Sunflower ladies require a upcharge for BBFS, any information on Lev ???

More and more studios and some remaining amps are going the upcharge route.

Just trying to spend my money and get the best results.

Us readers need to try to create and maintain a current "The Don's List of upchargers" table of amp's, studios and ladies active in this.

My rant is over.

BigJiminDfw say's have fun and treat the ladies.
Hello guy's................

Do the Sunflower ladies require a upcharge for BBFS, any information on Lev ???

More and more studios and some remaining amps are going the upcharge route.

Just trying to spend my money and get the best results.

Us readers need to try to create and maintain a current "The Don's List of upchargers" table of amp's, studios and ladies active in this.

My rant is over.

BigJiminDfw say's have fun and treat the ladies. Originally Posted by BigJiminDfw
Last time I saw her at AS she was strictly covered. Her other reviews are covered too (here and in LA). Looks like this promoter got covered services as well. I wouldn't count on BBFS.
I’m still fairly new here, how do I figure out who the promoters are, I have an idea as to which ones are real reviews and which aren’t but not sure how to tell about promoters Originally Posted by Hoseslanger
You can pm me also.

You asked does she look like the pics. I think I answered that in the 3rd paragraph
Waiting for another review.
Told this is her first time here.
The Lev from AS was awesome.
Maya didn't up charge, Bigjim
OK...............thanks for the info.

I have known Maya for years at the former and now closed Bali Spa.

I will go see her.

A damn nice, fine lady.

BigJiminDfw
You can pm me also.

You asked does she look like the pics. I think I answered that in the 3rd paragraph Originally Posted by ProfessorXavier

You're a promo account and this is your review; why not just reply to all the info you want to PM him?

Back to the review of Lev; if its the same one from AS she was not the person in the pic's they used but she was better IMO and had excellent service.