Address: -
Activities: DFK, 69, DATY, BBBJ, CFS, MSOG, HJCIM
Hair Length and Color: Long brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petite, b cup and tight ass package, gorgeous smile
Recommendation: Yes
Love the tiny figures
My feedback - cute with nice body. Definitely a spinner type with small B size breasts. Not super tone but great for what I think is a 40 year old body. Speaks very little English but great service. I would see her again.
My feedback - cute with nice body. Definitely a spinner type with small B size breasts. Not super tone but great for what I think is a 40 year old body. Speaks very little English but great service. I would see her again. Originally Posted by quickfox8
You really saw her?? She's definitely in her 20s.. especially her body which I thought could be younger. I'm confused by your comment smh.
I’ve seen a lot of younger Asian girls in Thailand, Malaysia, etc. I’m very good at telling ages for Asian women. Sophia at Mapleshade was in her 50’s but with makeup and low light people thought she was in her early 30’s. Paris was in her late 40’s. All the girls lie about ages so I think Americans underestimate age significantly.

Just my opinion and if we enjoy the experience who cares
I am in my 50’s but my body is youthful strong 20’s too!
I am in my 50’s but my body is youthful strong 20’s too! Originally Posted by veloztec
Aha!!!! Our little buddy is right. Your a senile boomer. LOL
When I’m in the dark room with the pink, red or light blue accent lights, I look in my 20s also just like these girls, lol lol
  • Aoi
  • 04-09-2023, 09:07 AM
Don’t think Sara needs the lights to look good
Promoters are on early Sunday duty ….
I am in my 50’s but my body is youthful strong 20’s too! Originally Posted by veloztec
50 is the new 20
If they are attractive and services the knob. They could be 100 for all I care.
She changed her name to miu on the site