URL / Website: - www.kfestival.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Farmers Branch
Activities: Bbfs, DATY, bbbj, MSOG, DFK
Hair Length and Color: Long brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tall girl at 5'7, good size tits, nice face with pouty lips
Recommendation: Yes
I love Banana...

5'7 isn't really that tall
Good review
A movie star RECOBUMP before 3 days? No money for you
5’7” is very tall for k-girls. Banana is great. Glad she’s back. I will definitely pay her a visit.
5’7” is very tall for k-girls. Banana is great. Glad she’s back. I will definitely pay her a visit. Originally Posted by White Tiger
Yeah, she is definitely tall for a K-girl. I loved it! I saw Banana back in November - her body is outstanding, but her service was pretty underwhelming (e.g. way too submissive, lame BBBJ, way too shy, etc.).

She ended up leaving Dallas a few days later, so my guess is that she was a little burned out. Had I known she was leaving town soon, I would have just waited until she returned to Dallas. I need to make a return visit to Banana. That body is way too good to pass up.

I have also made this mistake with Abby in terms of seeing her right before she left town....these girls get burned out!! Abby has even told me to not come see her right before she's about to leave town, haha. But I always make sure to see Abby at least once when she visits.
I love Banana...

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
That’s a one good banana
5'7 isn't really that tall Originally Posted by 123ksalter
Considering the average American female is 5'4" she is quite tall, especially for an Asian as the average Asian female is just 5'0". That is if she really is 5'7"...
I like them on the short side..
Personal preference goes a long way.
nice review
  • Aoi
  • 04-14-2023, 11:01 AM
She’s like 7 level tall.
  • Cinex
  • 04-16-2023, 07:51 AM
Really Wana try her out