URL / Website: blossom-k.com
City: metroplex
State: Texas
Address: metroplex
Activities: CFS, DFK, BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Long and brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Pretty short, maybe 5'2. MM DDs. Pretty slim, not much of an ass, but a cute small one. To me her highlight is her resting bitch face, which made the session was better for me. I think RBF's are sexy and hot.
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1

Originally Posted by ErikHua621

Excellent review!! Does she really have MM DD's though? A lot of the guys on here are awful about estimating boob size (e.g. saying Nana at LA had D's, Susan / Wynn having D's, etc.).

MM DD's in the studio scene are unheard of and would earn an automatic visit from me, considering how great of time you had with her.
Website says 34D
Website says 34D Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
So are we now believing pictures and stats on studio websites are accurate? I'm asking for real because I always thought it was known that the pictures aren't a true representation of the ladies (so that would also extend to the stats)?
You said DD’s are unheard of, so I would believe D to be closer to her. For me, the stats have never been an issue, it’s a completely different face or covering scars and blemishes that I don’t like. Now I want to schedule with her just to see for myself.
You said DD’s are unheard of, so I would believe D to be closer to her. For me, the stats have never been an issue, it’s a completely different face or covering scars and blemishes that I don’t like. Now I want to schedule with her just to see for myself. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
I guess I just have never really paid close attention to the stats because I assume they're embellished / misleading just like the pictures. But maybe I should start paying more attention because I definitely prefer a nice set of MM's over anything!
I guess I just have never really paid close attention to the stats because I assume they're embellished / misleading just like the pictures. But maybe I should start paying more attention because I definitely prefer a nice set of MM's over anything! Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
Believing the stats and pictures is like believing the promoter reviews.

Nice review Salty
Uh-oh, where did the OP go? Lol
Uh-oh, where did the OP go? Lol Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
He did the same thing to his ksalter123 account then returned with 123ksalter
Love half Japanese chicks.especially if they moan like those jav chicks
  • Aoi
  • 04-13-2023, 09:16 AM
Site gives you an idea. Best thing to do is just get a measure and get her sizes yourself lol