URL / Website: www.green-light1.net
City: Farmers Branch
State: -
Address: 35 and 635
Activities: Shower, LFK, MASSAGE, BBBJ, 69, CG, CIP
Hair Length and Color: Blondish but was tied up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short and petite with nice D cups, shaved. Pretty much matches the pictures
Recommendation: Yes
I agree that getting less than 100% attention during an appointment is not acceptable.
I just noticed that Ricky G and Big Bob have the same Join Date, 5/12/22. How strange is that? And in less than a year, they have 76 encounters combined. Wow, that is real dedication to the hobby.
Shhh- that’s secret. Don’t reveal anymore. They are professional hobbyists .
I gotta say, I have never had a studio girl answer her phone during a session.

I saw Chanel yesterday and had a really good time with her. She did great all around.
I just noticed that Ricky G and Big Bob have the same Join Date, 5/12/22. How strange is that? And in less than a year, they have 76 encounters combined. Wow, that is real dedication to the hobby. Originally Posted by Dohn Joe
Just coincidence. more like dedication to good feeling(for the most part). I’m pretty sure promoters don’t write no recommendations.. I have a few.. just gave a no today as well, well before this comment.
I just noticed that Ricky G and Big Bob have the same Join Date, 5/12/22. How strange is that? And in less than a year, they have 76 encounters combined. Wow, that is real dedication to the hobby. Originally Posted by Dohn Joe
Is that you Ghost?
Is that you Ghost? Originally Posted by ntxguy
Is that you %£#+^? Ah, don’t give a fuck. All little shits have multiple ID here anyway.
Is that you %£#+^? Ah, don’t give a fuck. All little shits have multiple ID here anyway. Originally Posted by chungjang
Good morning Vad, Peter, etc......

Thanks for the review of Chanel Jrock. .