SF Retirement home?

Based on these original kgirls from LA and Vegas it seems SF is a retirement home.

Roya is a LA legend who also uses the alias, Erin 50+. Fact.

Minky is a LA legend who also uses the alias, Taylor ’40s-’50s. Fact.

CL is a LA/ Las Vegas legend but forgot her alias but will update her soon ’40s-’50s. Fact.

I saw all three of these (once popular) kgirls as early as 2018 before facelifts and plastic. I was hoping to find new talent in TX, but it seems I’ll be missing California sooner than later.

What they all have in common besides milage is their service it speaks experience.
Interesting, these chicks really pushing 50? I wish they would use real pics and just blur out the face
Interesting, these chicks really pushing 50? I wish they would use real pics and just blur out the face Originally Posted by nfhs04
Accidentally turn the lights on and find out. lol
Welcome back
Sunflowers needs to get a new Booker. The current Booker sucks, although nicer than HDS (worst ever), SF booker is always late to respond and not really responsive, sometimes 5 mins late to give Apartment number etc. Idiot!
Accidentally turn the lights on and find out. lol Originally Posted by harryfocker
Yeah, I tried to turn On the Bathroom Lights with an LA girl and you would've thought I was trying to stick a foot long dildo up her ass the way she screamed.
Yeah, I tried to turn On the Bathroom Lights with an LA girl and you would've thought I was trying to stick a foot long dildo up her ass the way she screamed. Originally Posted by ahab11
LMAO
Talking about Legends anyone know where Red is nowadays? College years I saw her in my city now in a nice job shit ill fly out to her
Probably a rude guy we are talking to. I was running late for Blossom K and they were nice and responsive despite my tardiness.
LMAO Originally Posted by harryfocker
Nice info, young hot k girls are a hard find, I suggest Crystal and Cici arepop. Lena at LA was a surprise to don't find them that young and beautiful giving it up bb.
The nft is a cool pfp.
To be honest I’m missing the NorCal K-girl scene. It’s not bad here but the variety of K-girls and the number of orgs in LA and SJC mande them a monger paradise. On the other hand I saw the same complaints in San Jo. That we were getting LA leftovers and LA mongers sometimes bitched that SJC/SFO was taking alot of their prime talent. It’s all a matter of perspective. Granted you may be better off with the lights out, the services thses ladies provide is incomparable to what you’re gonna find from non K-Girls for the money. After spendimg time in some mongering deserts, I’ll make due with the talent that is here.