Viktor Orban Spreading Truth

Viktor Orban:

"I'm sure if Donald Trump was president today, there would be no war in Ukraine, or in Europe. Mr. President, come back, make America great again and bring peace back to Europe."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1654126821468950529
... Trump continues to claim that He could end the
Russia/Ukraine conflict in a week.

And THAT would have saved the American people
a GREAT deal of money - that has gone to Ukraine.

Surely makes me wonder WHY all the politicians
just keep sending it... With NO accounte of anything.

... You'll notice that "Crooked Joe Biden"
hasn't asked Trump to help solve the conflict.

You'll also notice there surely AINT much ridicule - if any
at Trump for saying-so...

#### Salty
Watch President Trump's response to Viktor Orban

https://twitter.com/i/status/1654535298380906497

And Viktar Orban sends his thanks:

Thank you for your message @realDonaldTrump ! Please come back, and bring us peace!
... Trump continues to claim that He could end the
Russia/Ukraine conflict in a week.

And THAT would have saved the American people
a GREAT deal of money - that has gone to Ukraine.

Surely makes me wonder WHY all the politicians
just keep sending it... With NO accounte of anything.

... You'll notice that "Crooked Joe Biden"
hasn't asked Trump to help solve the conflict.

You'll also notice there surely AINT much ridicule - if any
at Trump for saying-so...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
If you haven't seen the ridicule, expand what you look at on the internet.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...91003.html?amp

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-mocked-...101006459.html

Piles of articles, there's 2 examples. Piles of online commentary that absolutely excoriate him as having no balls on this issue. He was and is being shredded on social media for saying so.
Trump was the first American president in a long time not to start new wars — this is why the globalists hate him, but it is also why the American people, and responsible, patriotic foreign allies like Orban support and love him.
UK Independent and social media?? ... That's NOT saying much.
Either is the on-line commentary there, HD.

WHERE are the politicians - Congress and Senators?

How long you think the conflict lasts if Trump were on??
Wouldn't have happened.

At some point - some point SOON - even YOU and the rest
o' the world are surely gonna realise that all the
"Green Energy for the World" bullshit and Joe Biden's
whole presidency are to to do ONE THING - make China
the world's lone Super-Power!

This so-called conflict between Russia and Ukraine
is just a start.

#### Salty
Trump was the first American president in a long time not to start new wars — this is why the globalists hate him, but it is also why the American people, and responsible, patriotic foreign allies like Orban support and love him. Originally Posted by berryberry
Bullshit. He started a war on the truth and objective reality. He also set the gears in motion for Civil War 2.
There's a whole world of media out there Salty. You just need to search and you'll find all you want.
As I stated, President Trump was the first American president in a long time not to start new wars.

A person would have to be extremely ill informed and suspend reality not to recognize that simple fact
At some point - some point SOON - even YOU and the rest
o' the world are surely gonna realise that all the
"Green Energy for the World" bullshit and Joe Biden's
whole presidency are to to do ONE THING - make China
the world's lone Super-Power!

This so-called conflict between Russia and Ukraine
is just a start.
Originally Posted by Salty Again
The leftists will never see it or admit it Salty. Too much ill informed thinking and Trump hating among the leftists
What would he have done differently in Ukraine, extort them into defeat?
Team up with Putin and have us invade Ukraine from the west, Ukraine wouldnt last a week so yeah there would be no war....now!

Donald Trump was and is and always will be a gutless draft dodging pussy!
It is so nice to see him getting his just desserts.
Suck on that shit donny!
Mmmmmmmm good!
Viktor Orban:

"I'm sure if Donald Trump was president today, there would be no war in Ukraine, or in Europe. Mr. President, come back, make America great again and bring peace back to Europe."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1654126821468950529 Originally Posted by berryberry
Team up with Putin and have us invade Ukraine from the west, Ukraine wouldnt last a week so yeah there would be no war....now!

Suck on that shit donny!
Mmmmmmmm good! Originally Posted by Big Daddy Joe
Did you not learn anything during your vacation?

Start with how Senile Biden bent over and took it up the ass from your pal Putin by waiving sanctions on Nordstream 2. Sanctions that Trump enforced.

Right there Putin knew Senile Biden was a feckless pushover and he could attack Ukraine with impunity. Whereas your boy Vlad knew better to try any shit with President Trump in charge.

Suck on that shit donny!
Mmmmmmmm good! Originally Posted by Big Daddy Joe

Ah, deferments. Biden has 1 more than Trump. Worked as a life guard, played sports, but was "too sick" to join the military?

I worked as a lifeguard as a teen, also dive team & swim team. You had to be in good shape & healthy to be able to swim out & pull a drowning person to safety.
DAD what makes you think Biden is my guy?
Because I dispise Trump, so I must like Biden?
Really?
Bidens only saving grace is not trying to to take the country by force.
Otherwise he's a douchebag too.
But I don't see him as feckless, I think he's kicking Putin's ass!
We've sent so many anti-armour weapons to Ukraine that Russia's tank supply has gotten to the point that they are now putting T55s back into service.
For those of you that need a history lesson that's the tank that rolled into Budapest in 1956 to put down the Hungarian uprising.
And now that very same country "Hungary" has allowed Victor Orban another right wing despot to take over the country.
And he did it much like Hitler did, except without all that nasty violence.
What a nice guy.
Now the Hungarian minorities are suffering, in silence of course because the very first thing on Orbans agenda was to take control of the press!
That these people "the Republican party" would have the audacity the fucking balls to hold their CPAC in Hungary tells you all you need to know about who they are.
Then to double down on it by making him "Orban" their speaker at the next CPAC in Texas!
Orban is a fucking dictator that destroyed the Hungarian democracy a little at a time.
Now they can't get rid of him unless they have another uprising and shoot the son of a bitch!
He fuck the Hungarian voting law to the point that just like Putin in Russia with their elections, Orban can never lose.

Now let's revisit Bidens fecklessness it would appear to me that Biden is holding Putin by the fucking neck while Zalinski is kicking him in the balls!
Not bad for a liberal POS!
And DAD, because I can't believe berry has the unmitigated gall to post shit like this, then Biden must be my guy?
He was the lesser of two evils.
Certainly not my first pick, unless his opponent happens to be a right wing Nazi douchebag bent on despotism.
Then and only then Biden became my first choice.
Is the right really so black and white?
I forgot, Nazi Germany very black and white too!

Ah, deferments. Biden has 1 more than Trump. Worked as a life guard, played sports, but was "too sick" to join the military?

I worked as a lifeguard as a teen, also dive team & swim team. You had to be in good shape & healthy to be able to swim out & pull a drowning person to safety. Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay
Viktor Orban who has done great things in Hungary knows the truth that the ill informed leftists fail to understand. If Donald Trump was president today, there would be no war in Ukraine, or in Europe.