Conservatives claim to be interested in protecting women's privacy

So why do they love trump, who bragged (on tape) about barging into women's dressing rooms at the Miss Universe pageant? Some of them were (admittedly) "quite young" too.

He also bragged (on tape) about groping and kissing women without their consent, and about how he can "grab 'em by the pussy". They loved him for it, and gladly gave him their votes.

So, why all the sudden concern over a woman's privacy?

And how about abortions? That's a privacy issue too. But they have no problem trying to get all up in women's vaginas there, do they?

Maybe they're all just full-of-shit hypocrites? Thoughts?
Thread makes no logic with your topics.
What does Trump banging women have to do with privacy?
That logic means u are just as bad by coming on here talking about banging hoes.....
He's not "banging women". He's barging into their dressing rooms, invading their privacy, which seems to be a big topic for conservatives these days.

He also bragged about sexually assaulting them. You all loved it back then. What changed for you?
He's not "banging women". He's barging into their dressing rooms, invading their privacy, which seems to be a big topic for conservatives these days.

He also bragged about sexually assaulting them. You all loved it back then. What changed for you? Originally Posted by tommy156
oh I see, you were there then... you know he barged into their dressing rooms and pushed himself on them

you do nothing but make assumptions never ever putting and facts into any of your posts

i do admit i must thank you for my addiction to popcorn as i read these posts, almost as funny as blazing saddles movie

oh no, im sure in your mind that was a racist movie anyway
Assuming you mean the Billy Bush thing, he didn’t say he sexually assaulted someone at all. Listen to it. What he said was that he could do whatever he wanted and the woman would be willing, because women throw themselves at celebrities. This is 100% true.
oh I see, you were there then... you know he barged into their dressing rooms and pushed himself on them

you do nothing but make assumptions never ever putting and facts into any of your posts

i do admit i must thank you for my addiction to popcorn as i read these posts, almost as funny as blazing saddles movie

oh no, im sure in your mind that was a racist movie anyway Originally Posted by chizzy
He was on the Howard Stern show bragging about it! JFC. What color is the sky in that fantasy world you live in?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-former-miss-arizona-tasha-dixon-naked-undressed-backstage-howard-stern-a7357866.html
Assuming you mean the Billy Bush thing, he didn’t say he sexually assaulted someone at all. Listen to it. What he said was that he could do whatever he wanted and the woman would be willing, because women throw themselves at celebrities. This is 100% true. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
... "Grab 'em by the pussy - they LOVE it."

THAT was the actual quote... What Trump said.

WHY is it that the liberal lads and the lying
main stream media always leave out the
"they love it" part of Trump's responce??

... Must be their shared sickness of DISHONESTY.

#### Salty
E. Jean Carroll didn't. And Trump appears to have given up trying to present a defense on that one.

The notion of someone powerful abusing that power, saying fuck all to consent and pushing their own personal view that and an unwilling partner is loving it is chilling.
... You REALLY believe that Trump assaulted her?

If so - you haven't been following the hearing.

#### Salty
I have and do
Hilarious that these guys think trump is incapable of any bad behavior. He brags about being a piece of shit sexual predator, live on camera and on tape, and I guess they just don't believe him? 🤷🏽 This is why we call it a cult
E. Jean Carroll didn't. And Trump appears to have given up trying to present a defense on that one.

The notion of someone powerful abusing that power, saying fuck all to consent and pushing their own personal view that and an unwilling partner is loving it is chilling. Originally Posted by HDGristle
Lawyers felt they didn’t need to put on a defense, they didn’t “give up”.
I didn't say Trump's attorneys, J.