URL / Website: www.green-light1.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 635 and Luna
Activities: BBBJ. BBFS cowgirl. Missionary and doggie, Cum on Back
Hair Length and Color: Long and light.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Beautiful young girl in her early 20s. All natural everything. Her pictures do not do her Justice. Smooth body with C cups.
Recommendation: Yes
Wow, nice review
[PRIVATE]Is her first time in Dallas? I remember her pic from appeared beforePRIVATE]
@Erik Missing that bracket, dawg
If your reviews were my diverse besides just GL you would have more credibility with me and others who didn’t just join last night. Think about that a while.
She just got here yesterday and already taking care of business
She is also the youngest of GL
I’m sorry guys. Saw her today and was extremely disappointed. Nowhere near as attractive as Blue or Mint. Regret going.
I’m sorry guys. Saw her today and was extremely disappointed. Nowhere near as attractive as Blue or Mint. Regret going. Originally Posted by bobsmith99989
Your credibility points just went way up with me. Honest information saves us the most valuable asset we have - TIME.
Credibility points? Haha. I re-read the Ops review and no where did he say she was more attractive than Mint or Blue. Come on man
I’m sorry guys. Saw her today and was extremely disappointed. Nowhere near as attractive as Blue or Mint. Regret going. Originally Posted by bobsmith99989
I did like her pic but this bummer. Would like to hear more about and more reviews before I make my decision. If she still around when I get back.
Credibility points? Haha. I re-read the Ops review and no where did he say she was more attractive than Mint or Blue. Come on man Originally Posted by FunintheSun22
I wasn’t talking about the OP’s review or comments. I was giving props to another poster, bobsmith99989. Come on man!
Looks goes along way, but so does service
If blue and mint are not available the next time I get a chance to go, I may have to roll the dice with her.