Name: Lisa - If I remember correctly
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Tampa
State: Florida
Address: 12th and Hillsborough
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Better put it in the ROS. Trust me, just go.
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Typical middle aged Asian spa girl. Cute enough and decent enough body.
Recommendation: Yes
Wow!! Nice review!!
They were offering free hiv testing at the county health clinic few years back. One of the questions they asked me was, “have you ever had sex with someone that you didn’t know their name?” I thought, “her real name or the name she called herself?”

I gotta admit, there is a little shame that goes along with knowing I filled this girl up and three days later I don’t remember her name. 🤷🏼♂️
  • rico7
  • 05-17-2023, 01:07 PM
Thanks for that review. As you mentioned going to this place "years ago" I have to wonder just how they've actually been around. Probably at least 20 years. IIRC it's not discussed much lately anywhere other than to say "it ain't what it used to be." I rarely go to the spas in Tampa since the city ordinance forbids the table showers that I so enjoy, we generally have much better options in Pinellas county, and I hate the traffic. Looks like I may have to reconsider for that "long slow soft wet bbbj", etc.
They were offering free hiv testing at the county health clinic few years back. One of the questions they asked me was, “have you ever had sex with someone that you didn’t know their name?” I thought, “her real name or the name she called herself?”

I gotta admit, there is a little shame that goes along with knowing I filled this girl up and three days later I don’t remember her name. 🤷🏼♂️ Originally Posted by JuanDiego
Mostly fake names anyway, so who cares?