Which is your favorite conspiracy theory that has been proven true recently?

As you may know: Mathematically, the difference between a conspiracy theory and generally accepted fact is typically about 18 months.

So which recent conspiracy theory is your ATF?

1) Muh Russia, Russia, Russia was ridiculous BS

2) The Hunter Laptop from hell was Muh Russia, Russia, Russia disinformation

3) Both of the above were election interference
None were True. That’s why they are called conspiracy theories.
None were True. That’s why they are called conspiracy theories. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
But it has been proven they are both true
Mueller and the Senate committee reports establish that Russian wasn’t BS. Durham’s report doesn’t establish its BS. All it says on that subject is that a smaller investigation should have been sought rather than a full investigation. It doesn’t even say that the smaller investigation wouldn’t have led to a full investigation. I understand that you and you ilk never bother to read the actual docs and rely on talking heads in right wing Trumpy media for their view to parrot. That’s ok. But what you state and likely believe is generally wrong.

As for the laptop. Not Russian misinformation but not proof of anything except that Hunter is a sleaze. To that I’ll say what I said from the beginning. No one gives a fuck.
From page 11, the Introduction of Durham's report:

"I. THE SPECIAL COUNSEL'S INVESTIGATION
In March 2019, Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller, III concluded his investigation into
the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, "including any
links or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the
Trump Campaign." That investigation "did not establish that members ofthe Trump Campaign
conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."2 "

https://www.justice.gov/storage/durhamreport.pdf
Maybe you should read the actual Mueller report findings and those of the Senate report. Mueller concluded that the Russians intended and did interfere in 2016 and the Trump campaign expected to benefit from Russia’s actions. What Mueller couldn’t prove was a coordinated effort between the campaign and the Russians. Though there were actions by members of the campaign to facilitate information to the Russians.

Likely best to get what Mueller said from Muellers report rather than from Durham.
Maybe you should read the actual Mueller report findings and those of the Senate report. Mueller concluded that the Russians intended and did interfere in 2016 and the Trump campaign expected to benefit from Russia’s actions. What Mueller couldn’t prove was a coordinated effort between the campaign and the Russians. Though there were actions by members of the campaign to facilitate information to the Russians.

Likely best to get what Mueller said from Muellers report rather than from Durham. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
But the Mueller report was based on lies that were proven lies by the IG report and the Duram report. Duram Report proved Mueller a total lie and fabrication of the actual facts., I
the one continuing common strain running through the political controversies of the last umpteen years is.....

the dims and all their running dogs have consistently lied and have been consistently wrong
Mueller and the Senate committee reports establish that Russian wasn’t BS. Durham’s report doesn’t establish its BS... Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Now I see why the O'vomit Comet was ordered back in to service to push the Government Sponsored Media Complex (GSMC). There is a good article about an analysis of the Durham report by Techno Fog. It's pretty much excerpts of his Twatter feed. Oh, hey, I totally get your likely reticence to even consider the Twitter, seeing as it is no longer a government controlled, approved and sponsored platform. Regardless...
[UPDATED!] Durham Report Breakdown by Independent Researcher Techno Fog Will Save You From Having to Read 300 Pages . . . President Trump Responds to Durham Report
By Matthew Burke • May. 15, 2023

...The Clinton campaign plan to link Trump-Russia - known to the CIA - was briefed to President Obama, VP Biden, AG Lynch, and FBI Director Comey...

...The Clinton campaign plan to link Trump-Russia - known to the CIA - was briefed to President Obama, VP Biden, AG Lynch, and FBI Director Comey...

...Yet days after it was opened, Peter Strzok was essentially telling a London FBI employee that "there's nothing to this"...

...According to an FBI CHS in early 2016, the Clinton Campaign was "fully aware" of and "ok with" a foreign contribution in violation of federal law.

The FBI agent didn't get receipts - and asked the source to stay away from the Clinton campaign....

...The Carter Page FISA was submitted under intense pressure from the FBI leadership.

FBI Director James Comey, in particulary, wanted the Carter Page FISA - badly.

Comey to McCabe: "Where is the FISA, where is the FISA?"...
Hmmm... Maybe the O'bammy is worried about another political shellacking in the near future. Either that or he is just plain board. I mean, how much fun in the sun and kayaking can one do all year in Hawaii?!?

But the Mueller report was based on lies that were proven lies by the IG report and the Duram report. Duram Report proved Mueller a total lie and fabrication of the actual facts., I Originally Posted by farmstud60
Nope. You’re wrong as usual. Mueller did an actual investigation and made findings based on actual facts. Got lots of convictions and indictments to go along with it.
All based on lies.
False.
See. More “gas Lighting” by the liberal contingent.
Nope. You’re wrong as usual. Mueller did an actual investigation and made findings based on actual facts. Got lots of convictions and indictments to go along with it. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
I’ll stick to this. Facts and truth convicted many around Trump for lying about their Russia involvement which they continued to lie about. Just because you don’t believe it doesn’t mean it’s not true.
I don't see the 2020 election was stolen choice.