URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: 4356 Telephone Rd, Houston, TX 77087
Activities: Breast play, Bbbj, mesh, doggy
Hair Length and Color: Short and dark brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Short gilf type. Big tits D's, ugly face and a nice tight ass.
Recommendation: Yes
"Physical Description: Short gilf type. Big tits D's, ugly face and a nice tight ass."
Sounds promising
Dammit! I need to find a way to get down to T-Road one day. Sounds like a playground for me!
Was that additional or part of the base remittance? How long did this portion of the service take?
Was that additional or part of the base remittance? How long did this portion of the service take? Originally Posted by Michael8219
Need the gals name so the guys know who to ask for, or avoid.
And for PA credit.
Only Hispanic there. I'll get the name next time ����
Was that additional or part of the base remittance? How long did this portion of the service take? Originally Posted by Michael8219
No time limit, just paid her
Went to blue cat and saw Hannah she is not bad but there is a young very hot spinner there wanted to try her but someone was already talking to her
Only Hispanic there. I'll get the name next time ���� Originally Posted by bluerican
Juanita? Cochina? Consuelo? Maria? Socorro?
I bet it's not Coco or CC.
I’m down to go as a field trip with some mongers wanting to go to “the abyss” lol.
  • Owj
  • 05-31-2023, 12:13 AM
Passed through there last week. Did not see who the OP mentioned. Ended up with a quick visit to Mona at HGL.
I’m down, let’s go! I might be checking out Blue Cat again soon.
Well... You just bumped an old thread. Also this is about Hi-Five, but let us know how it goes with a detailed review (your first??)