The leftists want to destroy your city too

So much for being a sanctuary city till the scumbag illegals come home to roost

NYC Mayor Eric Adams calls for migrants to be sent to EVERY U.S. city as Big Apple becomes overwhelmed with thousands of new arrivals daily and looks to ease burden

New York City Mayor Eric Adams has called for migrants to be sent to every major city in America as he continues to try and solve the Big Apple's overwhelming immigrant crisis.

The mayor has reopened many of the city's closed hotels and turned them into migrant shelters to deal with an influx of asylum seekers in the past months and expected arrivals in the coming weeks.

However, on CBS' Face the Nation Sunday, Adams told host Margaret Brennan that this is 'not a burden on one city' and proposed a shared solution.
'We have 108,000 cities, villages, towns,' he said. 'If everyone takes a small portion of that, and if it's coordinated at the border to ensure that those who are coming here to this country in a lawful manner is actually moved throughout the entire country, it is not a burden on one city.'
'We have 108,000 cities, villages, towns,' he said. 'If everyone takes a small portion of that, and if it's coordinated at the border to ensure that those who are coming here to this country in a lawful manner is actually moved throughout the entire country, it is not a burden on one city.' Originally Posted by berryberry
Sounds like a pretty reasonable statement to me. I've known a lot of immigrants and the vast majority of them make their new city or town better. I can't think of a single one who has destroyed their city or town. These include immigrants form Mexico, Guatemala, Cuba, Colombia, Brazil, Peru, Trinidad, Jamaica, China, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Algeria, Morocco, Iraq, Iran, Palestine, Zimbabwe, Ghana, Russia, Slovakia, Hungary, Greece, Italy, England, Holland, Germany, Canada, Australia, etc.

Why do you give your money to Chinese immigrants who most likely send some of it back to our leftist cold war enemy, the PRC?
Sounds like a pretty reasonable statement to me. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Not surprising that you are ok with destroying other cities and towns by importing scumbag illegals who the towns taxpayers have to support and pay for

Leftists don't care about the taxpayers.
Leftists don't care about normal Americans.
Not surprising that you are ok with destroying other cities and towns by importing scumbag illegals who the towns taxpayers have to support and pay for

Leftists don't care about the taxpayers.
Leftists don't care about normal Americans. Originally Posted by berryberry
Out of all the immigrants I've known, which as noted above, are many, not a single one has destroyed a city or lived off of the taxpayers. This is pure fear mongering on your part.
Why do you give your money to Chinese immigrants who probably send some of it back to our leftist cold war enemy? Seems hypocritical.
Out of all the immigrants I've known, which as noted above, are many, not a single one has destroyed a city or lived off of the taxpayers. This is pure fear mongering on your part. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Who is paying to house all these scumbag illegals?

Who is paying to educate these scumbag illegals kids?

Who is paying to feed these scumbag illegals?

THE TAXPAYERS OF THE CITY THEY ARE IN
Who is paying to house all these scumbag illegals?

Who is paying to educate these scumbag illegals kids?

Who is paying to feed these scumbag illegals?

THE TAXPAYERS OF THE CITY THEY ARE IN Originally Posted by berryberry
Other than schooling, all of the immigrants I've known paid for these things themselves. As far as schooling, the ones I know, their kids are usually US citizens so by right they can attend public schools. And the rent they pay goes to a landlord, who pays property tax on that property, which goes towards the schools.

And BTW, I'm a taxpayer, as are most Democrats. As for "normal American,," WTF does that even mean? LOL
Other than schooling, all of the immigrants I've known paid for these things themselves. As far as schooling, the ones I know, their kids are usually US citizens so by right they can attend public schools. And the rent they pay goes to a landlord, who pays property tax on that property, which goes towards the schools.

And BTW, I'm a taxpayer, as are most Democrats. As for "normal American,," WTF does that even mean? LOL Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Yeah right

then why is it costing NYC alone over $4 BILLION to house, feed, etc these scumbag illegals?

Mayor Adams Fumes Over Migrant Influx: 900 Migrants Arrive In NYC In One Day… Illegal Alien Crisis Will Cost Over $4 Billon
If you're so mad at "scumbag illegals," why do you give your money to Chinese immigrants at the massage places,who most likely send some of it back to our leftist cold war enemy, the PRC?
If you're so mad at "scumbag illegals," why do you give your money to Chinese immigrants at the massage places,who most likely send some of it back to our leftist cold war enemy, the PRC? Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Why do you continue to go off topic?

Your comment has nothing to do with leftists wanting to destroy your city too by sending hordes of scumbag illegals that the taxpayers will have to pay to support.

Over $4 Billion of taxpayer money wasted on these scumbag illegals alone
New York City Loses Nearly a Half-Million Residents Since COVID-19

“TheU.S. Census Bureau revealedon May 18 that more than468,200 residents left the Big Apple between April 2020 and July 2022; that’s a 5.3 percent decrease…According to the census data, most city-dwellers fled to the South.”

Full Article: https://bit.ly/3IxdT4M

@ChiefNerd
Why do you continue to go off topic?

Your comment has nothing to do with leftists wanting to destroy your city too by sending hordes of scumbag illegals that the taxpayers will have to pay to support.

Over $4 Billion of taxpayer money wasted on these scumbag illegals alone Originally Posted by berryberry
It's right on topic. You're just afraid to answer. Why do you give your money to "scumbag illegal" Chinese women sent by the leftist People's Republic of China to destroy American cities and send money back to our leftist enemies?
It's right on topic. You're just afraid to answer. Why do you give your money to "scumbag illegal" Chinese women sent by the leftist People's Republic of China to destroy American cities and send money back to our leftist enemies? Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
There you go again - off topic trying to hijack this thread.

You know your fellow leftists want to destroy every city by sending hordes of scumbag illegals that the taxpayers will have to pay to support. I guess you are ashamed about that. Or just don't want people to find out the truth of how much taxpayer money from normal, hard working Americans are being wasted to house, feed, clothe, educate, etc these scumbag illegals

Over $4 Billion of taxpayer money wasted on these scumbag illegals in NYC alone. And that is just one city
I'm not off topic or trying to hijack anything. I'm talking about actual leftists, not democrats! Marxists sent here to destroy America. You give them your money and at the same time pretend that the democrats are leftists!
Gentlemen enough

Let’s get on topic

https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5
Gentlemen enough

Let’s get on topic

https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5 Originally Posted by Dr-epg
Sir, I respectfully ask:
The thread is about leftists sending immigrants to destroy American cities. By any reasonable definition, the Marxist People's Republic of China is much more leftist than the American Democrats are, so how is asking the OP why he gives his money to immigrants, who are sent here by actual leftists, who would love to destroy American cities, off topic?

I don't get it.