URL / Website: https://houston.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs.../22982894.html
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Hillcroft/westpark
Activities: Moisturizing
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Cute face, body looks like it could be good, but tough to tell in scrubs
Recommendation: No
Latina strikes again.
There is another review completly different on this girl. Hmm
  • chuss
  • 05-23-2023, 11:27 PM
Activities: Moisturizing, ROFL
Were you dressed in a brooks brothers suit? Seems to be a sliding fee scale? I apologize in advance profusely but I like to buy low. Lol.
Good detailed review!

We need a third review to break the tie. Someone who can say “Ay caramba” and “mi amor” with the right accent while looking directly into her eyes.
  • Corno
  • 05-24-2023, 11:15 PM
Were you dressed in a brooks brothers suit? Seems to be a sliding fee scale? I apologize in advance profusely but I like to buy low. Lol.
Good detailed review!

We need a third review to break the tie. Someone who can say “Ay caramba” and “mi amor” with the right accent while looking directly into her eyes. Originally Posted by Michael8219
Here's the 3rd one. Sliding scale is laughable and true. No Brooks Bros suit, but my wranglers were brand new and starched. Let's just say she wanted lots of dollars for anything past that moisturizing. She should be in a different group not under massages. So at least one would be prepared to bring some gold coins with them.