Have you ever taken someone virginity

I lost mine to a hooker I pick up on a bicycle. I was 24 and gave up all hope getting pussy. after have had sex with , nonhookers but. There had been around I now 45 and have no hope ever getting with a virgin. How does it feel.
Supposedly 3 but I doubt they were being truthful.
  • BLM69
  • 05-29-2023, 03:18 PM
Do booty holes count?
1, in 11th grade. Our 30th anniversary is in August.
Do booty holes count? Originally Posted by BLM69
Good question, First I could say yes as she (she I hope) would remember but but she don't get the feeling or breaking down of forplay. I guess if she has not had vaginal then yes.. mouth will be allies no same with dry humping.
Supposedly 3 but I doubt they were being truthful. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Why would there lie did you give a discount to a virgin. I learn unless may want to get with a virgin woman like experience men.
  • BLM69
  • 05-29-2023, 05:49 PM
Good question, First I could say yes as she (she I hope) would remember but but she don't get the feeling or breaking down of forplay. I guess if she has not had vaginal then yes.. mouth will be allies no same with dry humping. Originally Posted by Ripmany
It's only she's, they were all born with a pussy 😂
I've taken 3 through my entertainment career... and it was fucking awesome!! I enjoyed every minute of it... hahah! So hot!
I've taken 3 through my entertainment career... and it was fucking awesome!! I enjoyed every minute of it... hahah! So hot! Originally Posted by LadyMoxie
Have you had sex out side of sex work ever and if taken a virgin flower it counts as well..
Yes... damn. I wasn't born a sex worker lmaooooo!! Yup! Did that before my 20's lol. I thought i knew everything! Hahah!!
Yes... damn. I wasn't born a sex worker lmaooooo!! Yup! Did that before my 20's lol. I thought i knew everything! Hahah!! Originally Posted by LadyMoxie
I had to at her profile and review, I see you have to use thumb avder that is mellow us out. You sexey as hell. Hopefully I will get soft again..
I have at least twice, once was a real world encounter.
Yes... damn. I wasn't born a sex worker lmaooooo!! Yup! Did that before my 20's lol. I thought i knew everything! Hahah!! Originally Posted by LadyMoxie
wanna role play im one and take it lol
Two for me! And a couple of anal ones too.