Address and Phone: -
Address: Stacy Rd, East of Greenville Ave
Phone: (469) 656-1610
City: Allen
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://skincare-massage.business.site/
Activities: ROS
Hair Length and Color: Had it pulled up but long.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Petite, very skinny. Great spinner body no fat
Recommendation: Yes
Fcr? What. Fcr?

She is the owner
I realize I over pay but if you read my reviews I spend more time trying to convert LMT’s. Or at least they make me feel like I converted them so I spend more than normal to get there. When I just want to knock one our u pay normal fees at an Asian spa. Did not know Lulu was the owner.
She is the owner Originally Posted by Grunt724
Nice review. It doesn't matter owner or not. They are a close knit team.
I give it a month maybe less before The fed or local LE make a unannounced visit. Happened at Smile a few miles from CC. Just saying
Collin County is a very conservative when it comes to AMPs and to prostitutions that provide more fun. LE loves to announce the dirty laundry to the media of their arrest and call employers to humiliate the Johns.
  • AP51
  • 06-03-2023, 12:54 PM
Smile, AKA Q Massage, was closed by the City of Allen because they were operating without a Certificate of Occupancy. The name has changed fro Q Massage to Thai Smile massage so probably new owner.
Smile, AKA Q Massage, was closed by the City of Allen because they were operating without a Certificate of Occupancy. The name has changed fro Q Massage to Thai Smile massage so probably new owner. Originally Posted by AP51
I love your sense of humor