Encounter: JESSICA rocks at the new Bali, Sexy, Hot B2B

Date: 5/27
Name: Jessica
Address and Phone: -
Address: Richardson , east of 75( see the other post from megatoad about the opening info and details)
Phone: 468-685-6980
City: Richardson or Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Hugging, touching, groping, kissing, licking, sucking, and f...g. B2B, and more. Short episode of exhibitionism to second girl for training on the "job" purposes.
Hair Length and Color: shorter , dark blonde with multiple shades
Age: Always looks younger and fresher. Looks and feels late 30's.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Not too tall, (5.2) ? , proportionate body, C++ tities, with pink nipples, cutest bubbly butt, shaved in the South side and nice skin to touch. She is maybe 105 lbs. I usually like taller girls but this rule does not apply to Jessica. She has a nice face, with an inviting sparkle in her eyes , which combined with her lighthearted laugh melts any awkwardness even if one does not know her. She has a cult following , I am sure.

Recommendation: Yes
That’s what I call a amp session
Care to elaborate about the training on the job part?
Care to elaborate about the training on the job part? Originally Posted by CT7567
CT, I suggest to get PA and read the ROS for the spicy details.
Good review
I concur on the appreciation of her cutest bubbly butt.
My first real fancy amp session was with Jessica and was mostly consumed in the TS room. I still remember it vividly. One word: Wow !
what did the new girl look like and did you get a name?
what did the new girl look like and did you get a name? Originally Posted by nfhs04

I think she was introduced as Melody. The dialog with her was in Korean , I assume she is the other K girl at Bali.

Wow what a review
That's how you do a ros
That's how you do a ros Originally Posted by Ronald McDonald
Ronald,
Yup, this is how Jessica does a remarkable ROS ! Writing it is easy peasy.
Originally Posted by Megatoad

I really like the original version, ........ but thinking back,