Reading reviews

I sometimes like looking at the reviews. Some of you guys can really write a picture for the imagination. Who do you think writes the best reviews???
  • jan-w
  • 06-03-2023, 10:56 PM
I think mine are pretty good. What do you think?
  • BLM69
  • 06-04-2023, 12:07 AM
Them mandles come in handy
Honest_Abe is pretty good. He tends to get to the new providers before anyone else.
Them mandles come in handy Originally Posted by BLM69
Yeah, what a way to get on the radar this sunday morning.

I think her threAD to get noticed this weekend backfired on who now notices her.

Time to do some IP searches to find her mandle.
Iv had a few ppl ask me about their reviews. I can only see the encounters not the ros. The comment about Mandles threw me off because I didn’t understand the comment. But I get the slick remark. Of course it would come from BLM. Admiral giggle after you do some research it would be nice if you can dead this allegation. Thank you
Solid rebuttal. Also adding “dead this ___” to my slang vocabulary for potential future use.
Iv had a few ppl ask me about their reviews. I can only see the encounters not the ros. The comment about Mandles threw me off because I didn’t understand the comment. But I get the slick remark. Of course it would come from BLM. Admiral giggle after you do some research it would be nice if you can dead this allegation. Thank you Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
It would also be nice if he could learn correct English!
Since you like to read reviews to enhance you're sessions, and make them better. Go to Dallas Studios and you will find what DFW likes most. BEWARE, if you or any Indy was to come close to Studios service, you're clients will be back-to-back all day, everyday.
  • BLM69
  • 06-10-2023, 07:34 AM
Iv had a few ppl ask me about their reviews. I can only see the encounters not the ros. The comment about Mandles threw me off because I didn’t understand the comment. But I get the slick remark. Of course it would come from BLM. Admiral giggle after you do some research it would be nice if you can dead this allegation. Thank you Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
The slick remark? You started a threAD on how you like to read reviews, I only posted what everyone else is thinking. Take accountability
I’m a pretty good writer (sometimes), but I don’t get a lot of kudos for the public portion of my reports (“damn, TM, you really nailed it on your reporting of her phone number!”)

I’m pretty sure everyone reading that initial post thought the same thing as BLM. The “can only see the encounters” defense was even more confusing, since there isn’t much leeway in how to use the form outside of the ROS, tbh.

Maybe you could give us an example?
Some men don't know how to use ros. Some leave a nice descriptions. I think this was way overblown. But as I've stated admiral giggle can do his research and when he finishes we can all laugh about the misunderstanding. I'll appreciate his response on research and allowing this to end. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. And yes admiral giggle you are more than welcome to post your findings here
Is was poorly written and I take full responsibility for the confusion
This thread isn’t about me.

You wrote it, you own it.

Crawdeading and backpedaling is to be expected by any OP who posts these types of threads.

The thread stays open.

I don’t live on here 24/7. I and other staff have a life off of here.

What we find and what we present is our discretion to post.

This isn’t OH2.