Haven't been an a long time - got a question.

Hey, haven't been to AMP in a long time - 2 years.

Are the rates still correct?

I'm seeing mention of up charges and reference to Studio AMP pricing.

Is is this till the normal?

half hour = 40 house fee + 100 for the girl
one hour = 60 house fee + 140 for the girl

While I'm at it. I see mention of Exercise and Bali seemed to be well recommended.

I'm looking for skinny waist, pretty face and big tits in that order.

Recommendations appreciated.
Those fees are no where near accurate. $220 for 30 minutes, $280 for an hour. Tack on an extra $20 for Studios.

Those 2 Spas and Michiko are the 3 AMPs that ''matter'', so to speak. The AMPs that have intel and reviews. I personally love Michiko, because all their ladies are fit, look good, and fuck like Jack Rabbits. Don't misunderstand, I love Jack Rabbits. I could have easily substituted ''Fuck machines'', but the point is they are great and eager Love Partners.

I might like the other two Spas, but I don't know them. I speak about what I know and have experienced. It's hard to imagine an AMP in 2023, that delivers the quality experience Michiko does.
21 Therapy is near those prices you mentioned (180 30 minutes or 240 hour) Jessica is a very good choice there

Bamboo Therapy will do 15 minutes for 140
Thanks for the update. Might want to modify the sticky main post.

I will follow your recommendation, because are the Master!
its 240 hr at 21, and Michiko(I don't do BBFS)

Exercise is 280 for 45 mins and 200 for hhr
Go to GL if you want BB, no upcharges for that. I have never been upcharged for greek there either
Originally Posted by Hoffa1911
Those fees are no where near accurate. $220 for 30 minutes, $280 for an hour. Tack on an extra $20 for Studios. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Just to be clear, that includes the house fee? If so, what's the fee for manasan, and what's left in plain site in the room for the provider?
Just to be clear, that includes the house fee? If so, what's the fee for manasan, and what's left in plain site in the room for the provider? Originally Posted by ehhobbiest22
Good question, and for extreme clarity, $80 goes to ''Mamasan'', $200 for your girl.

For what it's worth, I lay down the whole amount on the table, immediately. My lady sometimes parcels out the House fee, and gives it to ''Mamasan''. Sometimes she glances over, takes note, and starts the action. No picking up any money until finished. Why do I do it this way?

Because if a Lady doesn't know you, is new, or she is wary... Technically speaking (and she knows this) if she begins ''activity'' AFTER taking the $80 and giving it to Mamasan, she can get in trouble IF you are an Undercover. A smart Spa Lady waits for you to make first ''activity'' contact, or leaves all money untouched until after activities. My aim is maximum comfort for everyone. There has been a few who insisted on House Fee immediately, and then scurried out to give it to ''Mamasan''. When that happened, I basically jumped on them with sexual contact, when they returned. If you don't do that, there is still the possible reticence from them, they are nervous about doing anything until you demonstrate beyond doubt that you're cool.