City: Flower Mound
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: 30 min Massage
Hair Length and Color: past shoulder?
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Tall for an asian. Maybe 5-5 or 5-6? Wide frame but not fat
Recommendation: Yes
WTF either this place did a 180 overnight, or you are reviewing the wrong spa. Nothing about your visit matches up with the typical visit to Sun.
  • PhoK
  • 06-11-2023, 03:24 PM
WTF either this place did a 180 overnight, or you are reviewing the wrong spa. Nothing about your visit matches up with the typical visit to Sun. Originally Posted by Top Dog
100% agree with Top Dog. You must have the wrong place..

I went to the one behind the chick-fil-a which is currently under going some major construction. Is it not the place?
I went to the one behind the chick-fil-a which is currently under going some major construction. Is it not the place? Originally Posted by Iwantin2022
I think you mixed up places...
I went to the one behind the chick-fil-a which is currently under going some major construction. Is it not the place? Originally Posted by Iwantin2022

Did you go here?
1901 Long Prairie Rd #120, Flower Mound, TX 75022
Yes. That’s the place I went
Yes. That’s the place I went Originally Posted by Iwantin2022
This place isn’t behind a chick fil a…it’s office park with other businesses.
Which is it? You have 500 address in review and said yes you went to 1901 address.
Which is it? You have 500 address in review and said yes you went to 1901 address. Originally Posted by Reedbanana
2 different people, one is going to Morriss it seems. Sun is front and center on the 4 lane highway. Can't miss it
Went by the 500 address. A couple of older good time gals.
My bad guys. Rookie mistake. I went to the wrong one. For address, I searched for sun massage in flower mound. With your help, I visited the correct one and the experience was very different. In short, the one on 500 flower mound is where we need to visit