URL / Website: https://us-houston.bedpage.com/bodyr.../22979002.html
City: houston
State: Texas
Address: Univ Houston Area
Activities: Mutual massage, DATY, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Black Ponytail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Cute, with a few extra pounds. Nice breasts, shaved pussy. I never got around to removing her dress - I just pushed it up, so I didnt see everything.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice looking place…in a shitty part of town. Good luck that your vehicle is still there when you’re done, or worse.
Yep I drove through there a few years back to scout real estate. It was on a Saturday before 11 AM. Drove on Scott Street. Got the heck out of there after checking out some empty lots trash dumped. Looked like there was some development 2006 to 2009….have not been back since.

I’m thinking 10 AM to 12:30 time slots are preferred.
And 1/2 mile from Turkey Leg Hut. I can splurge on a massage and then overspend on a great turkey leg. Good excuse to make the drive.
What was the HF and tip amount?
Thanks for the review - looks like a nicer place. Massage any good? Cost?
went once (don't think I wrote a review and I forget why) I drive a full sized F 150 and the entry way is tight.. and backing in is a better option.
But the place is very nice inside... very clean, you almost think no hanky panky goes on
I drive a full sized F 150 and the entry way is tight.. Originally Posted by GhostRiderYYZ
Is there a less-than-full-sized F150?
A Maverick or Ranger?
A Maverick or Ranger? Originally Posted by Omega86
Those aren’t F150’s…I guess you didn’t get my joke. Lol
Those aren’t F150’s…I guess you didn’t get my joke. Lol Originally Posted by Bowser98
I have an F450 and it’s an extremely tight fit.

I get it lubed every couple days to assure that it can haul ass. Sometimes, when I have some extra coin, I get it spit shined.
I have an F450 and it’s an extremely tight fit.

I get it lubed every couple days to assure that it can haul ass. Sometimes, when I have some extra coin, I get it spit shined. Originally Posted by Michael8219
Not your best work. LOL
Not your best work. LOL Originally Posted by Bowser98
I was under pressure. Haven’t had the oil changed since last Tuesday lol.
I have owned a 1998 F150 and now I have ownership of my late Father's 2012.
Ford made the F150 a bit larger starting in 2000... and now if you were to measure the models from 2020 to current they might be a bit wider.

But I will say this place has got to be one of the nicest well lit places around. Wish it was closer to my side of the city (north Houston)
Is there parking in the rear?