URL / Website: N/A
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Highway 6 N
Activities: Massage +
Hair Length and Color: Dark w/brown highlights past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petite, 105 lbs, small, but nice breast, trimmed kitty, sexy little ass, cute China girl, makeup on point and tiny feet.
Recommendation: Yes
Went in last night spoke to nana and asked for summer she had no idea who she is told me nobody here but Angela and her
  • Uomo
  • 06-24-2023, 07:11 AM
Nice review, thanks Ara.
Went in last night spoke to nana and asked for summer she had no idea who she is told me nobody here but Angela and her Originally Posted by greeksquad
So which of the two girls present did you get a session with?
I visited with Summer yesterday, review coming. Thanks for the lead, Ara!
  • Owj
  • 06-24-2023, 08:37 AM
That’s 2 positive notes. I need to check her out.
So which of the two girls present did you get a session with? Originally Posted by araņanegra
I saw this and thought odd too, I never heard of Summer here. There was another review with an addy and same gal, it was like the block before I thought, but had phone # to nanas place. All seemed odd and maybe a mistype since so many shops right near there

Not as odd as the one guy saying he banged nana, I asked her, she said NEVER, I been trying to get her for a year or two, always push the limit with cash to see if they break, I offered her a dime once to see if she’d bite, was a no also.
  • Owj
  • 06-25-2023, 06:19 AM
Guess I will ask. Does she have the perfectly done polish or no polish natural on the tiny feet?