URL / Website: HTTPS://Preferred411.com/P406123
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Southwest side - Harwin
Activities: Lfk,bbbj,Mish, K-9, O, Daty, bbbj Cim = Msog
Hair Length and Color: Dark and to shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Her best feature is her face. A combo of cute and beautiful and quite the image when sucking your cock. Very petite at 5 and 100 lbs. Nice shape and natural size tear drop shaped breasts.Dark features with hair and eyes with an engaging smile and attitude.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Uomo
  • 06-29-2023, 06:22 AM
Nice review thanks. She keeps popping up on my P411 page and that's a good price point. The lack of english is a downer for me.
She was worth agency prices when she was there. Don’t leave out the abundance of loose skin and floppy tits. Yes she is a spinner but has the worst mommy damage I have seen.. and the tits you right. They drop! She needs a mommy makeover bad. Only thing I’ll agree with his her face. Don’t mean to be a dick but people should have more info. You know dam well her mid section is nowhere close to flat. It’s quite an eye soar. So when people like me who love spinners go in based on your review which omits info. It pisses me off.
I never said her midsection was flat. Yes she needs a tummy tuck but in Rcg or K-9 you are looking at your cock diving into her snatch and in Cim you don’t see it either so all is not lost. I still believe her price point is fair.
I never said her midsection was flat. Yes she needs a tummy tuck but in Rcg or K-9 you are looking at your cock diving into her snatch and in Cim you don’t see it either so all is not lost. I still believe her price point is fair. Originally Posted by michaelrayab
Sorry dude. Sexy Natalia is 200hh.. and that’s a six pack beauty with the best cim money can buy. So when I see this girl for the same rate… can’t justify that.
Sorry dude. Sexy Natalia is 200hh.. and that’s a six pack beauty with the best cim money can buy. So when I see this girl for the same rate… can’t justify that. Originally Posted by Htownbemer
Do you have a link for her?
She is on p411. Visits Houston every month. Her roster is full always. She has more regulars then she needs. Girl looks like a hot Twin Peaks server. In fact she would be the hottest one. Been a client of her for 2 years now.
Htown, why are we hijacking Melinda G's review thread?
Don't.
I appreciate Htown input. Yes a spinner fan and yes a pretty face is required. But at the same time review is for info to make a decision. So with the stomach and saggy chest then I mad my decision. UC I get your responsibility yes maybe Htown should've written a review, but recently its proven that a NO review gets you blacklisted. I personally don't write NO reviews unless its dangerous or just out right horrible, but I do put info as towards looks and attitude to help the majority.
I appreciate Htown input. Yes a spinner fan and yes a pretty face is required. But at the same time review is for info to make a decision. So with the stomach and saggy chest then I mad my decision. UC I get your responsibility yes maybe Htown should've written a review, but recently its proven that a NO review gets you blacklisted. I personally don't write NO reviews unless its dangerous or just out right horrible, but I do put info as towards looks and attitude to help the majority. Originally Posted by dat198
Blacklisted from whom? Cause I got a couple I’m bout to write this week
Htown, why are we hijacking Melinda G's review thread?
Don't. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
He is talking about a fair value. I don’t find her value fair compared to what you can have. Another op asked about SN and I replied. Too many of you have given this girl amazing reviews yet y’all leave out details picky people want to know…