City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.michikospa.com/
Activities: Shower, rub, Convo, and fun
Hair Length and Color: Brown in color and length a little below shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Thai
Physical Description: Jessie is a very sexy Thai lady with a good personality. Approx. 5'2" lightly brown skin, shapely body with round C's that are MM, and a matching round booty that fits her body well. She said she was in her 30's but I would have guessed 20's. Her english is decent, but more important is she tries and will solicit help to pronounce or describe words.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review. TxCasper got angry at me, for posting that Jessie is the only Thai at Michiko and for saying she is cute and young. He didn't understand my simple statement, that I saw Jessie, but did not have a session. I posted that, as an explanation why I know she is cute and young, that I didn't just make it up. He later posted that I'm a Dipshit

Lol crying on another review about me huh chugger?
I mean you don't get to 34k post on here by having an actual life now do ya lil man!?
Lol crying on another review about me huh chugger?
I mean you don't get to 34k post on here by having an actual life now do ya lil man!? Originally Posted by txcasper
Deflect. What other handles are mine? You seem to think 34,000 posts is a lot, yet you say I have several other handles I use to post. Name them.
I like that; you trying to use my dis about defecting now....maybe you can learn.

So here's another lesson for you.....I'm not going to out you because:
1) its against the rules, 2) you will just say its not you, 3) is the truth and that's the real lesson here; I can see your IP address from every account you post with; you think you understand the internet and you don't; know yourself lad.

34k post in 10 yrs means you have absolutely no life; or at least not one worth holding your head up for....again the lesson here is be honest with yourself and when those lil jelly filled fingers hit the keyboard understand the internet is not your friend.
I like that; you trying to use my dis about defecting now....maybe you can learn.

So here's another lesson for you.....I'm not going to out you because:
1) its against the rules, 2) you will just say its not you, 3) is the truth and that's the real lesson here; I can see your IP address from every account you post with; you think you understand the internet and you don't; know yourself lad.

34k post in 10 yrs means you have absolutely no life; or at least not one worth holding your head up for....again the lesson here is be honest with yourself and when those lil jelly filled fingers hit the keyboard understand the internet is not your friend. Originally Posted by txcasper
Out me? Huh?

I have posted the other handles of guys many times. It is not against the rules. Of course I knew what I was saying was true, and so did the Moderators. You are trying to hide behind the fact that you are WRONG. Making excuses. Post my other handles, please. You have my permission and encouragement.
Funny, you don't have my respect. Why would I need your permission lol....you really think you have some authority in your lil eccie world, don't you?!

Do you wake up and and say to your lil Chug Trans self "Its time to enter my kingdom"

I def DGAF about what games you play with other ppl's handles and i just outlined why i wouldn't...*see previous point about me thinking you are a moron*
I know words aren't your thing so let just leave it at....GTFO here lol

Im logging off but feel free to beat a dead horse ya ole nag.

Ol' Casper cuts bait and runs. Made a chest thump post about seeing my IP's, as a bluff ''warning''. Then slinks away, defeated.
I had to read this BS for years and now I have an account to say something. I don’t know either of you. I don’t know or care what happened in the past. I’m sure y’all are nice guys in real life. I can’t be the only one that rolls their eyes when you two go at it. Amusing at first, you know like maybe the first few posts a long long long time ago. but geez at this point…I’ll just be kind and won’t be too harsh. I doubt anything I say going to change situation so I just not hit post on this right. Not going to change a thing.
But I think you 2 should PM each other go have abeer or something Jesus. If not at least be mature enough to just ignore each other at this point. Hell at this point I’ll volunteer to ref a make shift boxing match between you 2 if it would help squash the beef. You guys should actually sign up for that annual fight night that The Ticket hosts! Lol I bet if you beat the shit out of one another for awhile you would hug it out or at least STFU.
Just friendly advice from long time reader newb poster that I no doubt will be met with the same angry response as you send back to one another. If so I won’t reply to any of it. I will just ignore it all like I wish you 2 would. No ill will meant by the post guys. Just let it go por favor. Life too short.
Nice review. TxCasper got angry at me, for posting that Jessie is the only Thai at Michiko and for saying she is cute and young. He didn't understand my simple statement, that I saw Jessie, but did not have a session. I posted that, as an explanation why I know she is cute and young, that I didn't just make it up. He later posted that I'm a Dipshit

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Thanks Chung, your post was the driving factor for me giving Michiko a try. Jessie is young and pretty, not to mention a joy to spend time with.
30s is not young. But this woman sounds intriguing. Might need to make a panty raid.

What are the rates there for HHR and HR?
I had to read this BS for years and now I have an account to say something. I don’t know either of you. I don’t know or care what happened in the past. I’m sure y’all are nice guys in real life. I can’t be the only one that rolls their eyes when you two go at it. Amusing at first, you know like maybe the first few posts a long long long time ago. Originally Posted by Dirkdiggler41
To be clear, I think you are referencing previous tangles with vadc and his many multi-handles. This is the first spat with Casper. He got his back up after I told him he was wrong about Michiko having 2 40+ year old Thai's, and he decided to accuse me of controlling several ''obvious'' handles, and writing fake reviews. I called him out, he folded his cards, and logged out. Same bullshit as vadc. I had my say, he had his false statements, and we're done AFAIC.

Thanks Chung, your post was the driving factor for me giving Michiko a try. Jessie is young and pretty, not to mention a joy to spend time with. Originally Posted by BoneHome777
I'm pleased to have played a part in your decision. As I told Casper, who had difficulty discerning, I saw Jessie, but did not have a session with her. Hence my evaluation of her as young and pretty.

30s is not young. But this woman sounds intriguing. Might need to make a panty raid.

What are the rates there for HHR and HR? Originally Posted by BigBamboo
In the AMP world, early 30's is the high-end range of ''young''. I think almost all can agree there. My guess is Jessie is 28-32, but it's a guess based on a minute of observation. I don't have to guess about her panties. I want to start a collection with hers. Gently used, of course

$220 for half, $280 for an hour. All goodies included.
Originally Posted by BoneHome777
Thanks! Saw her today. She was very fun. Cute, great body, awesome service and bubbly personality. I even got her panty as a souvenir. I would tend to agree about her age.
@Bigbamboo I need a review of Jessie from you, we need more non-Promo reviews. I'm thinking of seeing her