Name: BECKY @ Bali
Address and Phone: -
Address: East on walnut
Phone: 468-685-6980
City: Dalls
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, S&S, ACG, Table shower ( with 69, more ACG, CIP), Daty, standing mish
Hair Length and Color: Long, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5ft 3 , 110, natural tits, cute ass on a 'please fuck me now' bod. Convo was not easy, but she is nice and fun. shaved kitty , smooth skin, makeup.
Recommendation: Yes
What's was the damage?
What's was the damage? Originally Posted by latinjoblow
Originally Posted by Denton5
We all get that itch.

Latinojo, is going with more than 2 bills and a half is about right
  • GT5
  • 07-13-2023, 05:32 PM
They say : the more you scratch, the more you itch.

Shower action is always fun.
Originally Posted by Oilman2017
What?
  • qbit
  • 07-16-2023, 12:16 PM
is she still there at bali?
Do you have to do TS here for extras? I'm not a fan of the idea of getting on one of those things, as far as hygiene. Never done it. Anyone able to provide some feedback regarding doing a TS?
Do you have to do TS here for extras? I'm not a fan of the idea of getting on one of those things, as far as hygiene. Never done it. Anyone able to provide some feedback regarding doing a TS? Originally Posted by wwarlock439
You do it because you get more mileage out of being clean than you will if you don’t do it. If you don’t like the table then ask them to do it while you stand up. It’s all part of the session. Who doesn’t like a beautiful lady bathing you? Or rubbing her body parts all over yours? Becky is no different.
Denton,
Bali number is (469) 685-6980 not 468 .......
Table showers are very clean, cleaner than anything else considering how much rinsing goes on there. It is also something you cannot get in the studios. I miss when most amps had a shower section for each room. You could spend the whole hour with those activities.

You do it because you get more mileage out of being clean than you will if you don’t do it. If you don’t like the table then ask them to do it while you stand up. It’s all part of the session. Who doesn’t like a beautiful lady bathing you? Or rubbing her body parts all over yours? Becky is no different. Originally Posted by Ghostrider

Thanks. Didn't know i could stand for it. It sounds silly, but I don't want to get my hair wet lol. So works for me.