Just arrived in Lubbock!

Hey there, steak lovers! If you're like me and can't get enough of juicy, succulent cuts of beef that melt in your mouth, then I need your help! I'm yearning for the best steakhouse in Lubbock that can provide me with the ultimate steak experience. Do you know a place that serves up steaks so delicious you'll be moaning with pleasure? If so, please share your recommendations with me. I'm ready for a night of tantalizing flavors and passionate meat-eating sessions. Let's turn up the heat in the city of Lubbock together!

Lustfully naughty
Nico Veneta
Double Nickel, Las Brisas, West Table, La Sirena
Troll
Troll Originally Posted by Bootleg62
Excuse me sir. Whom are you referring too?
The thread is about Nico arriving in Lubbock.
Anything else is thread drift.
Hey there, steak lovers! If you're like me and can't get enough of juicy, succulent cuts of beef that melt in your mouth, then I need your help! I'm yearning for the best steakhouse in Lubbock that can provide me with the ultimate steak experience. Do you know a place that serves up steaks so delicious you'll be moaning with pleasure? If so, please share your recommendations with me. I'm ready for a night of tantalizing flavors and passionate meat-eating sessions. Let's turn up the heat in the city of Lubbock together!

Lustfully naughty
Nico Veneta Originally Posted by Nico Veneta
UC - I do believe she was asking for recommendations for good steak houses.
I'm confused.
sk,
My comment was for one of the guys.

As for steaks though....
Las Brisas, south of the loop, in Orchard Park
Downtown, Triple J, next to the Shrine.
maybe Bryan's, between Q and 27Hwy
  • R.M.
  • 07-11-2023, 07:51 AM
Nico. Would you please go to Torchy's for me and have a steak taco and some queso? Yum.
Girl I already did 😁💯

Nico. Would you please go to Torchy's for me and have a steak taco and some queso? Yum. Originally Posted by R.M.
I understand now what's going on 😁🤣😜

Troll Originally Posted by Bootleg62
  • R.M.
  • 07-12-2023, 05:40 AM
Girl I already did 😁💯 Originally Posted by Nico Veneta
Yay. You rock. 🔥😘👌
Heard my steak rec's were so good, she decided to come back to try a few more today.