PSA

• AP51
  • 07-13-2023, 06:48 PM
Q Spa in Allen has re-opened and is now Thai Smile Massage. Went by yesterday and was met by a woman said she is Thai and her name is Kiwi. The prices at this place are now 80/60.
Thanks AP!
They have the same talent or did they bring in a new set of nurses?
  • AP51
  • 07-15-2023, 03:50 PM
They have the same talent or did they bring in a new set of nurses? Originally Posted by CellarDweller
Originally Posted by AP51
Amen brother, I refuse to pay 80/60! Everyone needs to take a united stand against this crap.
  • AP51
  • 07-16-2023, 12:43 PM
Amen brother, I refuse to pay 80/60! Everyone needs to take a united stand against this crap. Originally Posted by Love Rim Jobs
  • Red78
  • 07-18-2023, 10:25 AM
I have visited twice. The actual Thai massage is really good. I enjoy the back walking and stretching. The extra’s are either a HJ for a tip, and FS for $$ but only covered. Maybe one of these visits I can convince them that catholic is best.

If you are looking for a decent massage, and just a HJ it’s not bad for a $.40.

Finally, the two different girls I had were both an average of a 6/7 in looks. One was early 20’s and nice body. The other late 30’s very petite.
  • AP51
  • 07-27-2023, 01:24 PM
I have visited twice. The actual Thai massage is really good. I enjoy the back walking and stretching. The extra’s are either a HJ for a tip, and FS for $$ but only covered. Maybe one of these visits I can convince them that catholic is best.

If you are looking for a decent massage, and just a HJ it’s not bad for a $.40.

Finally, the two different girls I had were both an average of a 6/7 in looks. One was early 20’s and nice body. The other late 30’s very petite. Originally Posted by MSOGplease