Bond Girl Provider Fantasy Poll Round#1

So which Bond Girl do you wish was a provider?

What would be her strengths? Who do you think would give the best BBBJ? Who would you most want to DATY with? Which Bond Girl would offer the best CFS?

During the CILF BBBJ Fantasy Poll, it was requested by many to do a Bond Girl competition and discussion. So here are the basics. By the end of this thing, we will arrive at the best bond Girl of all time, but along the way we will stir the fantasy, perhaps discuss your favorite provider that either reminds you of a Bond Girl or is capable of doing such a fantastic GFE that she makes you feel like donning a tuxedo and sipping a vodka martini, shaken not stirred.

We will begin by simply finding the best gal from a given film(s). That winner moves on to see if she can beat all the actresses from the next film. The reigning champ will be dubbed THE ULTIMATE BOND GIRL.

Along the way, if you see an actress that reminds you of a provider you are familiar with, please do share your perspective. After all, who wouldn't want to book with a woman that makes you feel like James Bond? For those so inclined, along the way discuss your ideal BCD experience to have the ultimate Bond Fantasy Session.

This round we will be looking at the ladies of Dr. No and From Russia With Love.

1)Honey Rider Ursula Andress

2)Sylvia Trench Eunice Gayson

3)Miss Taro Zena Marshall

4)Tatiana Romanova Daniela Bianchi

Happy voting. Feel free to post your favorite pic of these Bond Girls to make your case. More importantly, if there is a provider you know that resembles one of these ladies, and you have their permission to post a pic of her that does not violate ECCIE standards, please do so!

The winner of this round will go up against the ladies of Goldfinger in a few days.
  • OFF
  • 03-15-2010, 11:28 AM
When I saw the film with Ursala Andress in it, I was completely head over heels in love.
Me too, OFF. Hey if you have better pics, I know you are renown for this, please feel free to ad them as we move along.

• OFF
  • 03-15-2010, 11:56 AM
I know it will come as a shocker ... but I actually do have a few pics of UA.

I'll add some more later.

OFF :-)
  • OFF
  • 03-15-2010, 02:06 PM
Here are a few of Ursala asshe is being prepared to sacrifice to the Mountain Cannibal god,

Great pics, OFF!
  • OFF
  • 03-18-2010, 09:26 AM
I see I am not the only Ursala fan!