bedroom convo

While I was entertaing with a gentleman friend tonite we started discussing all the places we have been/lived..and some fun adventures we have had...I think its interesting to find out special things about people.

(catman..you are so interesting to talk to)

So I started pondering in my head that it might be a fun topic to ask in here...what kind of conversation/topics do you enjoy OR hate/have discussed while entertaning? Did you keep it hobby related or do you talk about your real life stuff??
It really depends on the person and the chemistry. Sometimes real world stuff flows easily and naturally. Other times a question about hobby experience just leads to talk about the hobby. Most of the time it seems like some sort of combination occurs.
I dont like to talk about work because my industry is niche and makes it fairly easy to find me IRL. Id rather talk about hobbies and family. Maybe life goals or travel if someone has been different places that we can compare notes from.
I just had a strange convo w a client lol

weve known each other FOREVER and I NEVER knew he was married so when he started talking about his wife,I was surprised! In fact,he had 5 ex wives!!!

He talked almost the whole time about how they once got together (after he had divorced ALL of them) and they took him to a hotel and dressed him up as a crossdresser,then took him to the hotel bar for a fun filled drunken night!! He said it was a blast!!!!