Bunny Michiko

Revisited Bunny last night. Best way to describe Bunny is a hidden gym she can be wild or mild. Bbbj, is one her specialties. She is a pleasure palace waiting to be explored.

Shower with some light touching and a preview of what was to come. Small talk, s she inquired about my desire and needs, for the evening. She knows I have a wild side, after she participated in a multi body blindfolded ecstasy filled session a few days prior.

When we returned to the room, I could hear the table bumping the wall from one of you pervs next door going at it. She smiled and said they have good time. I went down to start licking her but she had other plans and got me set with a quick oral session, then had me to mount her K9 to see if we could out do the neighbors. Unhygienic was more vocal than normal, and I have to say with the excitement we lost the competition, I shot inside her in minutes.
972-729-0885
For their info
Revisited Bunny last night. Best way to describe Bunny is a hidden gym she can be wild or mild. Bbbj, is one her specialties Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
Hidden gym, or hidden Gem?

The double entendres really work with the Michiko ladies. Given your workouts with Bunny, ''gym'' is a better description, LOL. Let me tweak that a little more...

When you session with Bunny, she eagerly does the ''Heavy Lifting''. In my last visit, Bunny sucked me dry while I just laid there admiring her skill.
hidden gym she can be wild or mild
Though I know nobody's asking...I like a mild workout. "Wild" makes me fall in love too easily.
Yes she is a hidden Gym as in workout. I have a regular rotation of 3 ladies there I visit every week, but I do like to step out of that for some variety here and there.
I wonder how she stacks up against Jessie.

I plan on visiting again soon.
I wonder how she stacks up against Jessie.

I plan on visiting again soon. Originally Posted by Schnell325
Maybe stack Bunny AND Jessie?
Stacking worked well for another hobby enthusiast here
Stacking worked well for another hobby enthusiast here Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qnVrjFSE1hA

BiBi is the stacked One!
Stacking worked well for another hobby enthusiast here Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Coco Chanel stack seemed like the fashionable thing to try next. I do have a thing for Thai ladies, the are definitely my favorite when it comes to LBFM.
I do have a thing for Thai ladies, the are definitely my favorite when it comes to LBFM. Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
I'm lost on the acronym. FM is female-male, I'm pretty sure, but LB?
When ou military visit Asian countries for leave they have labeled the lady’s as LITTLE BROWN FUCK MACHINES. I think we all understand and agree with this.
When ou military visit Asian countries for leave they have labeled the lady’s as LITTLE BROWN FUCK MACHINES. I think we all understand and agree with this. Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
Are they LBFM even after getting married?
Asking for a friend...
Amen brother. LBFM is my fav as well be it Thai, Latina, or ebony
Amen brother. LBFM is my fav as well be it Thai, Latina, or ebony Originally Posted by BoneHome777
I love all beautiful and sexy women, but Asian is by far my favorite flavor.