Younger isn't neccesarily better

Ladies, there is no reason to fake your age. There are a lot of guys, more mature, non game players, that look for the same. I have 2 friends that post 5 years younger, and it probably works for some younger fellas. But that is what you should expect. I am guessing guys will agree with me.
yep true!!

I proudly post my real age..I still look good for my age..
Dallas your great
You are a lot of fun
Absolutely no reason to lie about age. I know a lot that have done it, thinking they get more biz that way.
A lot of guys actually prefer women a bit older and more experienced. And these days, with obesity such a health problem, some of the mature ladies have learned to take better care of themselves, and look better than some of the younger competition.
Older women with more experience in life also are a lot more understanding. They also tend to be more reliable.
Younger doesn't equate to better from my point of view.
I agree 100% with accurate age. Depending on what I am in the mood for. With the filters now day it can be a real surprise I an not expecting. . Honest It is a turnoff to know the age has been adjusted.
yep true!!

I proudly post my real age..I still look good for my age.. Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yes u do Dallas and I am thinking of coming to hang out next weekend if u r around xoxo .
Only thing I’m say if a lady can’t hold a conversation then u should not be there . Period!!!
Not to point out the hush hush part, but ladies (or gentlemen) who have Staff Edit - Biomed1 for 20 years, looks like that, then tries to tell me they are 19/20 is kind of laughable. Yes, my dick often tries to think for me, but neither he nor I am THAT dumb.
I'm very proud of my age.
Its a privilege to grow older no matter what anyone tells you .
Stay Sassy Ladies .
One of my most remember seccions was with a 21year old from Dallas that visited the Texarkana area a few years ago. But it's still a crap shoot sometimes chemistry is there & sometimes it's not. Don't all dogs like cat's. But it's hot in Little Rock now and I'm not talking about the weather. Take care Nickywayne.