Encounter: CynSere - MILF's First Review! GFE/DFK/All That! + Monicalaloca is Confusing

Date: 8/14/2023
Name: CynSere
User ID:: CynSere
Phone: 469-625-7782
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...llas/149801422
City: Plano/Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Preston road and Plano Pwky
Activities: Titty sucking, GFE, DFK, neck sucking and kissing (both ways), ear licking, 69, ball licking & sucking (BLS), DATY, DATO, face sitting, and cowgirl (CG). BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Short and blonde.
Age: Late 30s or 40s, according to her profile. I did not ask. I don't believe in age. It's the Matrix.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is blonde. She has decent teeth, for a woman who smokes. She has nice C cup sized titties. There is some belly fat that hangs. She has severe stomach damage from a baby or something else. She has thick thighs and a jiggly ass booty that can mesmerize. She has a small trimmed bush on her vagina. She has tattoos. She has a new cat (kitten) that repeatedly jumps on the bed and will claw you. Warning if you are allergic. Excellent rates.
Recommendation: Yes
Monica you avoided a shitshow of a performance and a chick who has a group/network that collects all types of inform on the guys, from what you drive to how you pay and usernames if they can get it, etc.

I have come to avoid Monica band her group and they are why I’m in the studio game now
Monica you avoided a shitshow of a performance and a chick who has a group/network that collects all types of inform on the guys, from what you drive to how you pay and usernames if they can get it, etc.

I have come to avoid Monica band her group and they are why I’m in the studio game now Originally Posted by Armydude89D

That is intriguing. I did not know that. Thanks.
That is intriguing. I did not know that. Thanks. Originally Posted by dormGE
No problem, I only found out by chance when Monica decided to be to chatty and share to much information, she showed me info she had on me and I went out changed my number and thank god I was moving a few days later.

I even told her to leave her phone in the other room so I didn’t have to worry about her somehow taking a pic of me or something.

She rolls with a pack that has a chick named Lexi Love, Naughty Nadia (Bella) who is rumored to be knocked up (someone monger going be pay child support), and a few other girls with posts similar to Lexi/Nadia/Monica formats on tryst.
I've been seeing Monica for at least a couple of years, and never had any issues, or suspicions she was tracking me in anyway. By the way, what does this review have to do with Monica anyway?
she collects for her "get out of jail" free I am sure. Its her bargaining chip
I've been seeing Monica for at least a couple of years, and never had any issues, or suspicions she was tracking me in anyway. Originally Posted by BluesMan
Agree with this. Though i think she does have a handler or such. She is pretty much "no-bars" fun though.
I stopped reading at, “she had decent teeth”