URL / Website: no official site
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Harry Hines South of Koreatown area
Activities: LD, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, dirty blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: About 5'6", slender, B-cups, reasonably fit, pretty but not remarkably so
Recommendation: Yes
My spanish is bad but i learned how to communicate the important bits for extras. Always agree on price and services before leaving the table. If helps so much.
  • jam
  • 09-03-2023, 10:49 AM
  • rcusa
  • 09-04-2023, 07:56 AM
Originally Posted by jam
Always agree on price and services before leaving the table. If helps so much. Originally Posted by TLD984
My advice is to screenshot this statement, and refer to it at CB the moment a Dancer approaches.

I really want to visit again, but the Cubans turn me off. Give me Mexican, Salvadoran, something else.

Ironically in Mexico a few years back, I got a private dance from a Cuban. That was when they were ''rare'', now they're like a Cockroach infestation. If I go I'm coming armed with praises for Fidel Castro, anything to keep them away.
For me it depends on the cuban. The ones I fucked at CB are nice people. It takes some conversation to figure that out. But a good chunk of them are 100% trying to rip you off. One girl was blatently trying to look at my pin when i was withdrawing cash. Not even trying to be sneaky.