Spearmint Rhino inquiry and visit

I've been heavy on these strip clubs recently and been making rounds to check the popular ones. I always wondered why I almost never seen reviews of this place. I went to the North Dallas location

it's $15 entry and its 30 lap dance DAMN.

I was there for an hr and just got a drink, no dances. A dancer came up to me and asked if it was my first time and gave me a summary of this place.

then there's some $750 upstairs special VIP and a $1750 option for like. I believe ones is like 30 and the other is an 1 hour.

i think she said you can buy a 5 dance package with a girl for $115, music was loud so not sure if its right. anyways the place is pricey. I'll be sticking to Chicas Bonitas and Locas lol.
also its probably the only strip joint out of CB, CL, BDD where the girls don't grab on you and come up to you constantly. its felt different for sure lol. one girl came up to me but they really let you make the first move.

at CB and CL you have to fight them off you, they stay pulling up on ya
  • pimpG
  • 09-06-2023, 05:11 PM
It's 3 dances for $115. Dancers are hot but super pricey for everything. Extra's available but have to be in the private rooms. Might get lucky and find some reasonably priced dancers who'd do more for less
It's 3 dances for $115. Dancers are hot but super pricey for everything. Extra's available but have to be in the private rooms. Might get lucky and find some reasonably priced dancers who'd do more for less Originally Posted by pimpG
I went to the new one off of Sanden Dr in Dallas. Same thing, got quoted 3 for $100, lunch time crew. Same setup as the other one, and even though we were the only ones in the back, it was no extras. Period. Great beer deals though.