Good ol Days

I remember when I actually used to look forward to seeing what was new on this board. Just logged in tonight to read the same ol garbage. Rar3ly any new reviews in Buffalo. Most the action (well shared) seems to be in Rochester. Ths place pretty much sucks for new intel. Even PM's b.s. posts arent entertaining anymore. Thx E.A. for some recent comunication dont be a stranger.
donts lets ...the ...door ta the jimmie shitter hits yas ons the ass ons the way ...outs
I remember when I actually used to look forward to seeing what was new on this board. Just logged in tonight to read the same ol garbage. Rar3ly any new reviews in Buffalo. Most the action (well shared) seems to be in Rochester. Ths place pretty much sucks for new intel. Even PM's b.s. posts arent entertaining anymore. Thx E.A. for some recent comunication dont be a stranger. Originally Posted by GadgetGuy
I agree in part, but not entirely.

This site provides for me some mindless pursuit.

It ain't that bad.

While we're at it; know whatever I say on here is simply in jest. But remember, many a truth is said in jest.
donts lets ...the ...door ta the jimmie shitter hits yas ons the ass ons the way ...outs Originally Posted by Plastic Man
You are a beauty.
I remember when I actually used to look forward to seeing what was new on this board. Just logged in tonight to read the same ol garbage. Rar3ly any new reviews in Buffalo. Most the action (well shared) seems to be in Rochester. Ths place pretty much sucks for new intel. Even PM's b.s. posts arent entertaining anymore. Thx E.A. for some recent comunication dont be a stranger. Originally Posted by GadgetGuy
This sentiment is shared by many.
I do not disagree on whole 'cause sometimes fun stuff goes on here.
Is there not much to were about?
donts lets ...the ...door ta the jimmie shitter hits yas ons the ass ons the way ...outs Originally Posted by Plastic Man

whens the jimmie going gets tough .. the tough jimmies goes to ecky

bahahahaa
plastic man ...carries the weight a this fucking ...board ons his shoulders

...plastic atlas
Sbut up . Jesus jimmy
Old timer here from ASPD days......this placed turned to shit when the moronators through the girls off the board.......fucking stupid.
speak for yourself!! I come here often and EVERYTIME I have a blast here. so many cocks omg lol literally booked UP . it's pussy everywhere go get you some instead of whining about it.

oh btw I saw you being so ugly and rude on my recent Buffalo reviews but you have the right BIG hoe today. i can't reply there but I can here. I can't stand guys like you. put down the next hoe just because I'm not your flavor. My throat and FAT pussy still are getting a nice pounding IN YOUR CITY whether you like me or not lol. haha stay mad. Keep bumping my reviews I'm on the top first page HAHAHA. Taking over Buffalo one bbbj at a time
Baby girl!!! This is the post of the year. Good, reliable service at an affordable rate will always have a solid business. Let’s start reciprocating reviews and watch how quickly they come to an abrupt stop and their huge c*cks they use to pound us out would suddenly shrink to their normal size.
Client Review Ratings 1-3:
3: Generous tipper
2: Okay if drunk
1: Smegma
This dude really did a shoutout to E.A. about intel and typed Rar3ly and it didn’t occur for him to edit that?? I seriously can not lmaooo
Nikki?