I know Asians...

100% pure Asians, use fake pictures 100% of the time and 98% of them are condom bj/hj only+with(upsells)
Don't know why you guys keep up the china doll fetish for such sh*tty service

I know Asians. they can be the most cold blooded/ruthless (money focused) people; Far from the meek accommodating submissive women to a white man/American colonial fetish.
The Asians you "know" appear to be different than the ones I know.
Let's see I have had 1 Chinese gf, 1 Japanese gf, 1 Tai gf, 2 filipino gf's, 1 Russian/Filipino mix gf and 1 Korean gf.
Aside from the Russian mix who suffered from bipolar disorder ALL of them were beautiful and warm and came with a FULL menu (Greek included). Hell even the psycho was beautiful with a full menu.

True none of them were traditional movie submissive by nature but they weren't hard or aggressive either. They were just typical good women wanting to please their partner no different than any European or American lover I've ever had.

As Asian providers go I have been with a few and all three were 100% about pleasing. None of them clock watched or touched the envelope on the counter till after the session. All provided a full menu except for Greek which are the exact same stats as with most Non-Asian providers.

I realize you posted this either to vent over your limited experience with Asian's or because you have only visited AMP's or perhaps simply to start a Sunday matinee with popcorn on hand but I suspect the folk on this site already see this as well.
I love their food!!
I agree with Reb, I like to eat Asian! Spanish, French........Hell, I just love daty no matter the ethnicity!!

G
I wouldn't be so quick to use absolutes in terms of describing/stereotyping cultures or races. That shows ignorance. Then again, this thread has a similar ignorant stance as your previous one regarding NEVER paying over $100 for a session.

You are by all means entitled to your opinion, and it is a shame you obviously have not had good experiences with Asians, but maybe it has something to do with you, not them? It seems that your calculations are a bit off if some of the men above seemed to have good experiences with them.
I would love to hear the rest of the story behind that rant. Lived in Asia for four years and was always treated better than i deserved....
"Russian Mix"?? We're still talking about people, right?

Let's see I have had 1 Chinese gf, 1 Japanese gf, 1 Tai gf, 2 filipino gf's, 1 Russian/Filipino mix gf and 1 Korean gf.
Aside from the Russian mix who suffered from bipolar disorder ALL of them were beautiful and warm and came with a FULL menu (Greek included). Hell even the psycho was beautiful with a full menu.

True none of them were traditional movie submissive by nature but they weren't hard or aggressive either. They were just typical good women wanting to please their partner no different than any European or American lover I've ever had.

As Asian providers go I have been with a few and all three were 100% about pleasing. None of them clock watched or touched the envelope on the counter till after the session. All provided a full menu except for Greek which are the exact same stats as with most Non-Asian providers.

I realize you posted this either to vent over your limited experience with Asian's or because you have only visited AMP's or perhaps simply to start a Sunday matinee with popcorn on hand but I suspect the folk on this site already see this as well. Originally Posted by Codybeast
He obviously has never met Tiffany of Austin or LikiNiki...
"Russian Mix"?? We're still talking about people, right? Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
Actually I forgot the topic and thought we were discussing cocktails lol.
He obviously has never met Tiffany of Austin or LikiNiki... Originally Posted by Reincarnated
You are correct. Do tell!
i believe it depends where you go. in New York City the Russian/Eastern European girls are heavily pimped. in other places you see Hispanic women, etc.

i believe the Asian ones that the OP is referring to are pimped.

i hate to say it, but i believe that human trafficking is very much involved in those places. one reason why i choose not to use their services. dont need the trouble.