Guys Favorite way to cum?

On the heels of what to me was the surprisingly successful BJ poll ....

Some of you will probably say that any nut is a good nut, or that you like them all, or that the last time was your favorite. But put all that aside and pick one (or more ... I've enabled multiple selections in the hopes that it might be productive).
CIM. No better feeling, and a guaranteed future visit from me.
The ladies should pay careful attention to this poll. Accompany that with the law of price and demand, and some of you could make a killing.
Bareback in a nice tight pussy is my fav......
CIM. No better feeling, and a guaranteed future visit from me. Originally Posted by IDMT

WTF is that??? Smurf Cum??? LMAO
i like it to go all over the place tits+ face+ mouth
I'm not surprised at the top vote-getter (so far), but I am surprised that some of the other choices are faring so poorly.
Where's the "any way I can" choice?
Two favorites:
1. In her mouth and all over her face!
2. On her tits and then she sucks me dry!!!
CIM hands down (or with her hands)...the good ones know just how to move when you're blasting in her mouth to make it last longer; to get you to the "almost passed out" stage.
It's all in the rhythm and timing.
I'm one of the minority... love the SS reverse cg...well actually both SS... I could elaborate... but you get the picture... lol
Once I'm in the pussy and the 'velvet tingle' arises, it's really hard to pull out, even with the cover on. I usually just keep stroking until I fill it up. I think maybe once I did the pullout/condom yank off and buss on her ass. Shit, I couldn't get that condom off fast enough!

Think I'll stick to what I know best.

CIM is pretty good most of the time, but because I'm not controlling the stroke it just doesn't always have that same kickass feel as popping to my own stroke. Sometimes I need to be smooth with it. Other times I need to buss with some THRUST, ya know. Only my mind knows which way I need to finish at any given time, and trying to get the girl to finish me EXACTLY the way my mind wants to at the time doesn't always work.

Hope this makes sense.
Once I'm in the pussy and the 'velvet tingle' arises, it's really hard to pull out, even with the cover on. I usually just keep stroking until I fill it up. I think maybe once I did the pullout/condom yank off and buss on her ass. Shit, I couldn't get that condom off fast enough!

Think I'll stick to what I know best.

CIM is pretty good most of the time, but because I'm not controlling the stroke it just doesn't always have that same kickass feel as popping to my own stroke. Sometimes I need to be smooth with it. Other times I need to buss with some THRUST, ya know. Only my mind knows which way I need to finish at any given time, and trying to get the girl to finish me EXACTLY the way my mind wants to at the time doesn't always work.

Hope this makes sense. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

That got me all hot and bothered!

Hope this makes sense. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Yeah, it does. I have a similar issue, but, since I can't hobby as often as I'd like, it's usually a brain-to-hand-coordination problem!
I like to finish on a chick's face, but most providers do not offer COF.