Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: BBBJ, BLS, TUMA, 69, ACG/CG, DFK/LFK
Hair Length and Color: black with brown highlights, long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Slim, 5'3"-5'4", Tattoo on back. C's
Recommendation: Yes
Damn! Her choking you is one intense orgasm! I am jealous of your experience. Wow!
She saw me with two pig tails. Sexy
Damn! Her choking you is one intense orgasm! I am jealous of your experience. Wow! Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
I've heard the term ''choking the Chicken'', but this is something else!

Damn. I need a smoke after that one
Damn. I need a smoke after that one Originally Posted by Trucker Andre
You're telling me. I just popped one out in the restroom reading this
Is choking an upcharge?
If Chanel is having a good time with you the Choking is a bonus she gives. The harder she cums the harder she chokes
If Chanel is having a good time with you the Choking is a bonus she gives. The harder she cums the harder she chokes Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
Michiko pimp reports early.
If you’re a pimp that protects Chanel or ladies at Michiko, you should never have post what you just posted. You’ll be bringing rags to Michiko. Oh, forgot that pimps don’t give a shit as long as you get paid. So how much pimps get these days? I know Chung Tran used to get $1,000 a month. Should I guess about $2,000 to $3,000 a month (per spa)?
If Chanel is having a good time with you the Choking is a bonus she gives. The harder she cums the harder she chokes Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
I know that YMMV, but that sounds hot as fuck whenever she's "having a good time."
Is choking an upcharge? Originally Posted by Humane Society
LOL! I would probably leave an additional tip just for that!
You know she watched Basic instinct
LOL! I would probably leave an additional tip just for that! Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Agreed
I know that YMMV, but that sounds hot as fuck whenever she's "having a good time." Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
It sounds hot, but I don't know that I could ever choke a lady, even if she asked. Never choked any lady, anytime, ever.

The Hairless Chihuahua's Stalker notepad, probably registered 45-50 accounts of my doing so.
  • Kangz
  • 10-12-2023, 04:16 PM
Agreed. Choking a lady is grounds for banishment