I’m back Bro-hams

Yo fellas, I’m back from my 90 day EC sponsored vacation, lol. I appreciate y’all’s trust and faith in me and the reviews that I’ve done on the girls. Several of you have my email and a few you have my phone number and have been messaging me behind the scenes asking about this girl or that girl. You know me, I always tell it like it is Where’s my IHOP breakfast club members at? Y’all holler at me. I have to be nice to EVERYBODY since I have points still hanging over my head, (I think) so y’all don’t try to bait me into talking smack, lol.

P.S. i’ve heard about the boycott going on. I’ve been idle for 90 days and I’m horny as hell and have some money saved up, so nobody talk shit but I’ll be going on a fuck fest until I get it out of my system. With that being said, if y’all are unsure about someone and want me to TOFTT, PM me and I can probably accommodate. Although I can’t do 14 girls in 14 days, ha ha.
Welcome back Big Bob. Let the fuckery begin.
Where’s my IHOP breakfast club members at? Y’all holler at me. I have to be nice to EVERYBODY since I have points still hanging over my head Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
IHOP member checking in. Those points over your head is better classified as a Sword of Damocles. You're welcome.

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us...rd-of-damocles

P.S. I get first dibs on the Fruity Petuty fresh and fruity, or whatever the Hell it's called, LOL
Welcome back bro. Ill talk shit.. but I understand lol.. j/k j/k.
The GOAT is back!!!! I always liked your reviews.
The GOAT is back!!!! I always liked your reviews. Originally Posted by nfhs04
C'mon guys, can we cool it with the name-calling? Big Bob calling us Hams, you calling him a Goat. What's next, someone calling someone a slimy Reptile?
Ha ha thanks y’all. No more names from me, although you can tell I like to make comments. I have 1000 more than my man RickyG and have been gone for 3 months, lol

Also, my apologies ahead of time if I respond to some older posts. Not trying to bump them, but I didn’t have access to ROS or private tags.

Looks like I’ve already got a hater, someone gave me the 1 star up top, ha ha
Ha ha thanks y’all. No more names from me, although you can tell I like to make comments. I have 1000 more than my man RickyG and have been gone for 3 months, lol

Also, my apologies ahead of time if I respond to some older posts. Not trying to bump them, but I didn’t have access to ROS or private tags.

Looks like I’ve already got a hater, someone gave me the 1 star up top, ha ha Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Yeah, expect a one star anytime you start a review or a thread. We all get them from the Hairless Chihuahua, who lives continuously on this Site, taking notes, trying to match handles to other handles. Exciting life he leads.
Welcome back Bob! Be sure to hit up the new spot Luna Palace: https://www.lunapalace.net/ They are technically helping us with the boycott by keeping their prices at 300, but they aren't the GL/LA model, though they do have MSOG included, no up for that. Anyway I'll stop "promoting"... Have fun on your fuck spree
Thanks Henry, last time you emailed me you were talking about your two hour fuck fest with Mia, hope that went well. My fuck fest will last until I run out of money lol. I just checked all the sites and I’ve already got six girls in mind.
Asian P is back
Yeah Lunapalace could be the place I would go to if I need to scratch that asian itch since they are staying at 300. Look forward to seeing your reviews Big Bob. I call you traitor in my head (j.k!) but hope you have good times ahead
Brah, I practically just did a 90 day boycott. I have to get inside some young pink Asian pussy lol.
Welcome back. Do 13 girls in 13 days >:3
Well look who the cat drug back in. Welcome back. Now we don't have to sneak around and talk about certain people by text and phone call behind his/her/their backs.

Where's all the other IHOP brethren? I see pastor Chung has checked in.